D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

I am shocked at Yahoo investigating. The way they fall all over Alabama I started comparing them to ESPN.

I got so sick of their fans saying that same tired line "Auburn will have to give the NC trophy back once they find out about how $Cam was paid."

How funny this is....

There are two college sports reporters I trust completely: Dan Wetzel and Charles Robinson

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The agents giving money to entice players to sign with them is one thing, but John Phillips is an alumni and HIM giving money is a BIG deal! I mean, that is worse than a run of the mill agent, isn't it? Phillips is a booster, I would bet.

Phillips is a booster. He is also the one who edited the Gus's wife video and put it on the web. I have a sneaking feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg with uat.

The Alabama Compliance Department has already completed their investigation and came to the conclusion that not only did Fluker not take money, there's consideration in The Vatican to consider him for Sainthood.

LMAO!

There is to much evidence for the NCAA to ignore this. They will go in like they did at AU (remember these folks are from other schools that don't like bama anyway) and they will go through the records like they did at AU. The difference is bama has all kind of skeletons in their closet like T-Towns mans wear. lil nick will be on the first flight out.Bet on it.

DJ also played backup in some '11 games also. The money trail may go farther than you think. They will have to forfiet any games in which he played. Just like USC they will vacate the 2011 and the 2012 titles. Emmit can't help them this time. To much evidence. UA will try to get some of the other teams to threaten to pull out if the NCAA does there job, but they won't find any friends. I think this time bama will pay again and spend the next 12 years scraping up the bottom which is where they need to be.

If there were a "Like" button on here i would be wearing it out right about now.

Like, like and like!!!!

There is to much evidence for the NCAA to ignore this. They will go in like they did at AU (remember these folks are from other schools that don't like bama anyway) and they will go through the records like they did at UA. The difference is bama has all kind of skeletons in their closet like T-Towns mans wear. lil nick will be on the first flight out.Bet on it.

I'd like to believe that but I've seen them skate by too many times to get my hopes up.

:-\/> Sports anchor Carlie just stated on Fox 6 that if the NCAA cant prove that Saban knew about it,nothing will come of the accusations.

Nothing has to be proved other than DJ took money from an agent and then they automatically forfiet all the games he played in. But that is not the end of it. They get to send in the folks to check everything and they will find a lot more. I have never seen any school get away with this much evidence. Prepare for the bridge jumpers from tuskerlosa.

If nothing else, it will at least get the NCAA investigators on the UAT campus. Once there, who knows what they'll find. I can see this being the end of Emmert's tenure if he refuses to investigate. I've been waiting along time for this article to come out and I'm just going to sit back and enjoy.

I hope Charles Robinson and Luther Davis go into witness protection soon. The Rec is already meeting on how to handle disloyalty.

I would advise both of them to stay away from salads and stairs.

Prepare for the"everybody does it,players need to be payed" line at BSPN,instead of "Alabama cheats again" line..

already in progress... http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--latest-college-scandals-again-reveal-folly-of-ncaa-rules-210822795.html

A lot of truth to that article....

One question I have to ask is how can a place like Yahoo Sports get all this info and the NCAA can't find their way out of a t-shirt.

Because they don't want to. Why interrupt the money train?

There is to much evidence for the NCAA to ignore this. They will go in like they did at AU (remember these folks are from other schools that don't like bama anyway) and they will go through the records like they did at UA. The difference is bama has all kind of skeletons in their closet like T-Towns mans wear. lil nick will be on the first flight out.Bet on it.

I'd like to believe that but I've seen them skate by too many times to get my hopes up.

I agree, hoping, yet not excited.

He made an initial statement and got pissy at the press for asking additional questions.

Typical NS, I'm the man don't question me, arrogance.

Well that was somewhat entertaining to watch NS get pissed off and walk out of that post-practice presser

Just heard about him getting his panties in a wad and walking out.. We need video!!! Please hurry!!

He made an initial statement and got pissy at the press for asking additional questions.

Typical NS, I'm the man don't question me, arrogance.

I don't understand why people back down from him so much. He isn't intimidating to me. Now a HC like Mike Ditka that guy would be intimidating.

DJ also played backup in some '11 games also. The money trail may go farther than you think. They will have to forfiet any games in which he played. Just like USC they will vacate the 2011 and the 2012 titles. Emmit can't help them this time. To much evidence. UA will try to get some of the other teams to threaten to pull out if the NCAA does there job, but they won't find any friends. I think this time bama will pay again and spend the next 12 years scraping up the bottom which is where they need to be.

If there were a "Like" button on here i would be wearing it out right about now.

if also 2011... then it covers a period while on probabtion

Time for the guillotine ?

Tricky business this stuff. College sports, football in particular, is so corrupt it's not even funny. I don't have the answer, but I can tell you there is no way to prevent a kid or his family from taking benefits if they so choose. Logistically impossible. I'm just glad this doesn't involve us this time. It's also pretty funny seeing Updykes cry. :)

WKRG 5 here in Mobile buried the story behind local high school and MLB news and just happened to mention it in a minute or minute and a half in depth report!!

What a joke! We all know it would be the lead story if an Auburn player had jaywalked!!

Rant over.

Beat MSU! War Eagle!

Archived