D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

I've seen enough Saban over the years (ESPN almost every day) to know that he has NEVER been this scared! If you ever watched the show Lie To Me, you know that he shows all the signs of a scared liar. I have never seen his body language so weak. He. Looked like a kid that just busted stealing having to face his parents. Best part, he said if anyone wants go talk about the game, that's what he is tbere for....NOT ONE QUESTION! It may be getting close to hitting the fan when the bammerham media won't do as saban wishes ;)

Of course, Miami is doing fine still, aren't they?

These texts are just as troubling. They implicate Barron and Chapman and go back far enough to include the last two titles. We are a long way from vacating titles, but this definitely opens the door to that possibility:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf--ties-between-former-alabama-player-and-agents-documented-by-text-messages-203153323.html

With news like this, I like to surf the turd websites. I won't post the link to get anyone else on their site but I will copy and paste one of their posts that I enjoyed reading:

"A few questions.

1) Like TMZ, People Magazine and the rest of the so called modern news outlets YAHOO pays for the right to break stories, who did yahoo pay and how much did they pay for this so called information? Who is behind them with this story.

2) Where are the time/date stamps with the so called tweets, text and phone records? Basically all I have seen on this so far is "evidence" that any 5th grader could produce.

3) If it is legal for a players father to shop him around how can a school be held accountable for the actions of individual players in dealing with agents who are aware that they are violating the rules?

And the last thing I am going to say about it at this time is thank you Auburn.

Thank you for showing us (and everyone else who has gotten the NCAA on them since the Cam-tastrophe) that ALL we need to do is deny, deny and lie. The NCAA honestly scared me until we saw you laugh in the face of the ncaa and pull the last tooth that old tiger had.

I'm not scared."

:nopityA:

Mississippi papers starting to run with it as well.

http://www.clarionle...rmissible-benef

Updated 7:06 p.m.

The Clarion-Ledger reached out to former Mississippi State wide receiver Chad Bumphis via telephone Wednesday.

"Bumphis hung up on on The C-L after requests for comments and has since failed to accept any calls or made any comment in regards to allegations that he accepted impermissible benefits while at Mississippi State

HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!! Skip to around the 2:10 mark for the beginning of the good stuff.

Bullying his way as usual. I'm surprised he was asked questions regarding the article. Thanks for posting the video.

Do you think someone's press pass might not be renewed?

:hellyeah:

:

Notice in the clip saban said he couldn't tell if any current players were involved. Also, he said they've had a lot of high profile guys come through the program and MOST of them have done a good job handling themselves. Could those be two very telling statements of what lies down the road?

Personally I think this is payback from TAM because John Phillips was the guy that was trying to take down Johnny Football. bama did a attack on TAM and TAM just returned the favor.

Haha, that was my thought...it's a stretch, but wouldn't that be the irony?

TAMU has just as more money to throw around behind the scenes than Bama's used to....but I don't think this is TAMU's doing.

One really incriminating piece of this is that John Phillips, one of the agents named, isn't just a lawyer and an agent. He is a uat grad and booster. This could be a double boom if the money to Fluker is tied to Phillips. Oh yeah, he is also the scumbag behind the edited Kristi Malzahn video a few years ago.

Maybe Fluker paid for those wheels and suits... It looks like he had the means to do so!

And the Cadillac he put those wheels on. Not bad for a guy who admittedly grew up in severe poverty.

One really incriminating piece of this is that John Phillips, one of the agents named, isn't just a lawyer and an agent. He is a uat grad and booster. This could be a double boom if the money to Fluker is tied to Phillips. Oh yeah, he is also the scumbag behind the edited Kristi Malzahn video a few years ago.

John Phillips is the new Logan Young

I havne't seen the video of Saban at the press conference, and really don't want to; but, if he's behaving like the ass that he really is, you have to wonder if he has known about this stuff with Fluker---and no telling how many others the currently or formerly played at the Crapstain during his rein there. I mean, there's Fluker's Tweet that suddenly got pulled with the explanation that his account was "hacked" and the pic of him---and other players---at Hot Wheelz in Mobile. The Alabama state media might ignore it, and ESPN will probably give it just a few seconds, but I don't see how the NCAA, even with Saban's BFF Emmert running the show, can ignore this. I know that a Tahd grad is on the Enforcement Committee there, but surely they just cannot turn a blind eye to this. Ohio State, USCw, and other schools that have suffered NCAA dealings (mostly justified, for sure) need to be rattling the cages in Shawnee Mission, KS, to make sure this is not swept under the rug. I would like to know how many cell phone calls have been made between Saban and Emmert over the past 4-5 hours.

If anything even close to comes out of this, Saban is gone to Texas at end of season. No way he would stick around for something like this.

If this keeps growing, Texas may not want him.

Saban's not going to get hit with a show-cause. They will vacate some wins, maybe a BCSNC and have a little probation. Enjoy the negative press but that's about all we'll get :(

Archived