D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, just got here. somebody fill me in on what's hap............sniff, sniff........Hey, you guys smell smoke? :lmao:

Personally I think this is payback from TAM because John Phillips was the guy that was trying to take down Johnny Football. bama did a attack on TAM and TAM just returned the favor.

Personally I think this is payback from TAM because John Phillips was the guy that was trying to take down Johnny Football. bama did a attack on TAM and TAM just returned the favor.

Haha, that was my thought...it's a stretch, but wouldn't that be the irony?

Well that was somewhat entertaining to watch NS get pissed off and walk out of that post-practice presser

Just heard about him getting his panties in a wad and walking out.. We need video!!! Please hurry!!

Pat FordeVerified account
@
YahooForde

But after three questions Saban called it off. Signed off with a sarcastic, "Appreciate your interest in the game."

HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!! Skip to around the 2:10 mark for the beginning of the good stuff.

Wow you can tell he is getting really nervous. His body language and saying no need to ask about other players.

HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!!! Skip to around the 2:10 mark for the beginning of the good stuff.

Bullying his way as usual. I'm surprised he was asked questions regarding the article. Thanks for posting the video.

Do you think someone's press pass might not be renewed?

Archived