D.J. Fluker and 4 other SEC players took benefits with SABAN VIDEO NOW

jared52

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the mighty have fallen. They used to get suits worth hundreds of dollars from TTown Menswear, now they get beds from Sticks N Stuff..........

Do they have autographed beds?

I'm really not saying this because it involves UA but, it's amazing how Yahoo does their homework on stories like this while SI & others just print garbage time after time.

2 guys I NEVER want sniffing around Auburn: Dan Wetzel and Charles Robinson

Where there is "smoke" there is fire......correct bammer?

I think there is a clearly established pattern of cheating over there.

Remember fluker tweeting about accepting money in college and saying so what?

Hmmmmmmm.

Don't get too excited. This is about Agents and DJ Fluker. uat may or may not have to vacate the BCSNCG victory for playing a illegal player. I'm betting not. I want the REC to go down. This Fluker deal is nothing in comparison to what the REC provides the players. This yahoo story has nothing to do with the illegal activities going on in Turdsarelosers.

Don't get too excited. This is about Agents and DJ Fluker. uat may or may not have to vacate the BCSNCG victory for playing a illegal player. I'm betting not. I want the REC to go down. This Fluker deal is nothing in comparison to what the REC provides the players. This yahoo story has nothing to do with the illegal activities going on in Turdsarelosers.

The REC is untouchable, I'll take what I can get with this Fluker stuff

Didn't USC have to vacate the 2004 title for the same reason? Can the bammers withstand the amount of NCAA scrutiny that we did?

Didn't USC have to vacate the 2004 title for the same reason? Can the bammers withstand the amount of NCAA scrutiny that we did?

They won't have to. They'll get a slap on the wrist, vacate the BCSNC and carry on.

They won't have to. They'll get a slap on the wrist, vacate the BCSNC and carry on.

If they have to vacate the NC, they will still claim it.

Doubt that is possible. Too many people watching. The NCAA has too many credibility issues themselves.

Regardless of what the facts prove to be, let's hope the media and NCAA take an interest and pursue this half as aggressively as they would if the crapstone wasn't implicated here.

I wonder how many current UAT players are right now thinking more about this than their game this Saturday? I wonder how many of them are getting more coaching related to this than to their game this Saturday?

:bow:

:bow:

Yall need to learn Bammer math, see if they have to vacate the national championship, that leaves them with 14, then their compliance department will clear them they will add back to 15, then be reinstated to 16.

Archived