Bama S Clinton-Dix Reinstated by NCAA

RunInRed

Wow, I'll bet the bama coaches and admin are shocked. Lol. They probably found this under the first stone they lifted to bury something else with.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'll bet the bama coaches and admin are shocked. Lol. They probably found this under the first stone they lifted to bury something else with.

That's pretty funny right there!

Well, well, well. Pops has sources, may the power be with you pops. I'm trying not to laugh, but it is dang near impossible.

Not trying to be a tease,tt, I just didn't want to go any further. Guess I shouldn't have posted it, sorry about that.

I know you pops, that why I said what I said. You don't make up tales. No worries and thanks. Without you, I would have expected to see Clinton Dix at the start of the second half. Now? Not so much.

More to come. At least two other starters may be next, with as many as 10 involved. Sorry, I am not at liberty to give names. Agent violation related.

It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of jackwagons

Bama has a history of clearing up these charges pretty fast....but this time the compliance office seems pretty quiet...and while NS does not usually talk about suspensions, his recent tendency to jump on the sport hacks for asking questions he does not like is just going to raise more questions.

Something is cooking...but JMO, the NCAA will not have much to say for a while.....too many other irons in the fire with PSU, Miami, UNC-CH, and some others.....Bama will just have to wait their turn.

Just putting the news with what Pops alluded to....I think a big ole' cheatin' scandal will hit the press in a couple of days..who knows mabey a Robinson follow up,Bammer got wind of the story,and wanted to "appear" proactive..

Just putting the news with what Pops alluded to....I think a big ole' cheatin' scandal will hit the press in a couple of days..who knows mabey a Robinson follow up,Bammer got wind of the story,and wanted to "appear" proactive..

Is this just a SWAG on your part?

If "SWAG" means an educated guess,then yes :laugh:

Sorry guys but just got on. I know Clinton-Dix sister very well. She is actually an Auburn fan but blood is...........well you know what. She works at Publix in Winter Park, Fl. She is the nicest girl you would want to meet but she will not return my calls.

Scientific Wild A$$ Guess ;)

I hope you are correct, but Ha-Ha is still practicing, so probably not too serious I would think???

Sorry guys but just got on. I know Clinton-Dix sister very well. She is actually an Auburn fan but blood is...........well you know what. She works at Publix in Winter Park, Fl. She is the nicest girl you would want to meet but she will not return my calls.

Please tell me this is the beginning of Bama's septic tank being pumped clean

Most of the players in Robinson's previous article were already out of school......if the rumors are more or less true, this kid (and the UTk lineman) would be the only ones still on a college campus. Tenn took immediate action to minimize their exposure...otherwise, any penalty against MSU or Bama (and maybe UTk) arising from Robinson's investigation will probably be retroactive to the years when Fluker and the other guys were playing.

Certainly NS has been more prickly in press conferences lately which make me think that it's not just the pressure of trying to win the BCS again that has his attention. He may be visualizing some of his accomplishments going down the drain .....caused by things he has no control over.....and perhaps affecting this season. Obviously I don't have any contacts or facts.....just wondering? :-\

So you are saying we all need to call Publix in Winter Park Fl.? Hold on, I will Google their number. :)

So you are saying we all need to call Publix in Winter Park Fl.? Hold on, I will Google their number. :)/>

I know you are joking, but I sure hope some crazy person doesn't call her and bug her!

So you are saying we all need to call Publix in Winter Park Fl.? Hold on, I will Google their number. :)

If you do I will.................you get the picture.

Take some Geritol, have some warm milk and go to bed? ;)

I won't, I promise! just joking with the above, maybe with some of the crazies on here, I shouldn't have humored. I love AU, and would never want to hurt us. With that said, if he is still practicing with the team, I can't think it is agent related. I hope it is, but probably not IMO.

Archived