Bama S Clinton-Dix Reinstated by NCAA

RunInRed

A coach loans a player 250 bucks, said player pays it back in a couple of weeks.

This is not nearly as bad as yall were hoping. :)/>

You are huge TROLL go away please for the love of god 99 out of 100 people dont want you here! Your reasoning is completely insane get over yourself!

Unless he is is that one person I believe it's 100 out of 100

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Staring down the barrel of the death penalty." One of my favorite public statements to ever be uttered about aluhbammer..............makes me downright nostalgic, lol.

The pile of uat cheating seems to grow every single day. I hope they keep their collective heads in the dark pink sand. :hellyeah:

Saban already pandered up to that bald headed prune yesterday. Damage control will be spewed from his mouth by the minute. If it was any other school ole PF would be beating the drum for the infractions committee to be en route ASAP.

A coach loans a player 250 bucks, said player pays it back in a couple of weeks.

This is not nearly as bad as yall were hoping. :)

"Thou SHALL NOT create graven images".......... "Oh, sorry Lord. My bad. I will destroy it now........"

Is this from the same compliance department that back dated a letter to the Men's Warehouse guy? Sorry, not buying it. You are the spin master BG, and now it looks like this is your university's forte.

Finebuam literally boasting that dix will be back by the time real games are on the schedule if this is all he did

Yup, he did. One of the first callers just had to say "this isn't like Auburn paying Cam Newton". Every damn time...they bring it up to make themselves look better.

"Thou SHALL NOT create graven images".......... "Oh, sorry Lord. My bad. I will destroy it now........"

Lol, im loving it and life right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in other words, when you do it = A-OK. Auburn does it = WORST CHEATERS IN THE WORLD.

Am I right BG?? Cause your first reply in this thread really made me want to tell you take your smug ass back wherever it is you came from.

You gotta get hold of that anger, bud. No sense in popping a vein over Alabama.

Not much anger in uproarious laughter. Anything you need to tell yourself to feel better only adds to the humor, so please continue. Priceless, well except for loans.....Apparently those have a price.

So in other words, when you do it = A-OK. Auburn does it = WORST CHEATERS IN THE WORLD.

Am I right BG?? Cause your first reply in this thread really made me want to tell you take your smug ass back wherever it is you came from.

Troll Turd Troll

I'm betting it is not the only player nor the first time. I mean how did HA HA know to go to this guy when he needed cash? Did he just wake up and think he would go see the asst strength coach? There is no gray area here. The strength coach knows this is a violation and against the rules and in normal situations would cost him his job. So the real question here, is why would this coach do something that would probably cost him his job?

Admit it ...I mean you have to be somewhat concerned, this just is not good. Especially for a coach that prides himself of having full control of every aspect of his program.....it was a clear violation, and one can easily presume Dix was not the only one he gave $$$ to...

Way to dodge the question there BG. I'm pretty sure most everyone on this board would like for you to go away, and it has nothing to do with popping a vein.

I'm betting it is not the only player nor the first time. I mean how did HA HA know to go to this guy when he needed cash? Did he just wake up and think he would go see the asst strength coach? There is no gray area here. The strength coach knows this is a violation and against the rules and in normal situations would cost him his job. So the real question here, is why would this coach do something that would probably cost him his job?

Because cheating is an institutional habit at uat. bahr taught them well. The mayor of munchkinland may be better at it. Oh, the joy! :jossun: How often do we rack up a WIN without even playing ?

Admit it ...I mean you have to be somewhat concerned, this just is not good. Especially for a coach that prides himself of having full control of every aspect of his program.....it was a clear violation, and one can easily presume Dix was not the only one he gave $$$ to...

Why would one presume that?

Yes, it's a clear violation. I just don't think the NCAA is in the business of taking down #1 programs over a $250 dollar loan. That was paid back in a couple of weeks. And it was self reported. And the player was suspended immediately along with the coach.

If you think that speaks to some out of control program, so be it. But the NCAA wont.

I know you guys will bring up 1993 Auburn season, but that was a way different time, wasn't self reported, and involved more allegations than just a couple of steaks. Not saying Auburn deserved the punishment, but the situations aren't comparable.

Yes, it's a clear violation. I just don't think the NCAA is in the business of taking down #1 programs over a $250 dollar loan. That was paid back in a couple of weeks. And it was self reported. And the player was suspended immediately along with the coach.

If you think that speaks to some out of control program, so be it. But the NCAA wont.

I know you guys will bring up 1993 Auburn season, but that was a way different time.

But the rules haven't changed.

I'm loving the comments on the article in TNews from tOSU fans. LMAO. It's not just Auburn that hates the turds.

Grad03...this is another layer in a pile of stories. Just because the local media didn't cover the yahoo story, doesn't mean the documentation isn't there. There are numerous issues going on in Tuscaloosa, this is just the latest one to leak. The more it piles up the more it points to the big story, which is LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL. That is what you need to be worried about.

I just don't think the NCAA is in the business of taking down #1 programs over a $250 dollar loan.

This one line says all you need to know about your arrogance.

I know you guys will bring up 1993 Auburn season, but that was a way different time, wasn't self reported, and involved more allegations than just a couple of steaks. Not saying Auburn deserved the punishment, but the situations aren't comparable.

BG, admit it. If this was Auburn, you would be singing a whole different tune. Now that it's your team, it's excuses and denial. Trust me Bammer, this is just the beginning for your sorry program and fans.....

Grad03...this is another layer in a pile of stories. Just because the local media didn't cover the yahoo story, doesn't mean the documentation isn't there. There are numerous issues going on in Tuscaloosa, this is just the latest one to leak. The more it piles up the more it points to the big story, which is LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL. That is what you need to be worried about.

You think that a player seeking some money from a guy he used to play football with, in a situation that is entirely unpreventable by the university, is LOIC? Really?

If Sammy Coates went out right now and took a few hundred dollars from an agent, you'd think that was: a) preventable and 2) worthy of an NCAA hammer? You don't honestly think that.

This is not nearly as bad as yall were hoping. :)

A coach giving a player money is HUGE. That is not only a big no-no, it's also lack of institutional control. That one is the nasty one.

Just shows how pathetic the NCAA really has become. They'll punish some teams for certian things but things like this and the DJ Fluker stuff will be overlooked and nothing done about it. Ohio State players sold some stuff to a tattoo parlor and they had to vacate their whole 2010 season. I can understand Jim Tressle losing his job because he didn't report it and tried to cover it up but I don't understand why Ohio State had to vacate their whole season because of a couple of players.

At the least Alabama should vacate their win over Ole Miss since Clinton-Dix played before the the Alabama compliance department did anything.

BG, admit it. If this was Auburn, you would be singing a whole different tune. Now that its your team, its excuses and denial. Trust me Bammer, this is just the beginning for your sorry program and fans.....

This is absolutely false. I dont think I've ever clamored for Auburn to get hammered by the NCAA. I'm a rational human being, I'm well aware that Auburn couldn't possibly police 100 players and whether or not they got a couple hundred bucks under the table.

You probably think there's not a single player on your roster who's gotten a $100 handshake. And you'd be wildly mistaken. And I don't think it would warrant a penalty at Auburn any more than it would at Bama. Especially when they self report.

Archived