Bama fan goes crazy on OU student

au75

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hear me out on this one. I know some Bammers are crazy and that woman should have handled it better, but if you watch the video those guys were egging it on completely and telling her they liked the attention and her flipping them off. That's probably what made her son mad and got him involved.

In Connolly's interview he said, "At the beginning of the game, they were kind of talking s**. They did an “SEC” chant right after the first touchdown of the game, and we all thought we were screwed at that point. So once we started winning, they shut their mouths and my crew of 6-10 people just started talking a lottttt of s**, specifically me and my friend who you can see waving the towel in the background of the video."

Connolly shouldn't be able to play the victim card. He asked for it and got it! That counts for something IMO. Both sides are at fault.

I think it's hilarious don't get me wrong. I'm just trying to be fair

She claims she was not drunk when she did that? She would be better off saying she WAS drunk. At least that gives her an excuse. If she acts that way when sober I hate to see what she would have done when drunk.

Archived