AU should worry about this weekend.

UTmike

You guys should be worried. Didn't you see how we handled our last two opponents? :violin:

:big:

Good luck guys.

Bring us back some oranges.

:ut:

i think we should be worried more than most are, but at the same time, we just have to play our game and no one can beat us. hopefully, we'll put on a show for the voters, but i just want a win.

while i totally understand the need for a win in order to keep our slim orange hopes alive,

i truly hope that, should auburn win, the fans & players appreciate the accomplishment that the win brings with it... an SEC Championship. that, in & of itself, is HUGE. should we not get to participate in the OB, an SEC Championship is no slouchy "consolation" prize...especially if we go on to win our bowl game and leave a huge kernel of regret in the minds of those who chose not to go w/ us for the OB.

i guess i don't want what doesn't happen to dampen our enjoyment of what does happen (assuming, of course, that it does indeed happen).

ct

What CT said.

This thing going around that we should be disappointed or ashamed in going 12-0 and winning a SEC championship is absurd.

I still say lets whip the Vile's asses and see what happens.

War Damn Eagle!!!

Archived