Complete NSD General chat thread

ellitor

Who is Dontavius Russell?

DT. Former UGA commit. Still need a nickname for the combo of he and montravious adams inside

"Dontravius"

MonDo

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CoachGusMalzahn: Welcome to the Auburn Family deep snapper Ike Thomas. #WarEagle

Who is Dontavius Russell?

DT. Former UGA commit. Still need a nickname for the combo of he and montravious adams inside

"Dontravius"

MonDo

"DomonateTravius"

@CoachGusMalzahn: Welcome to the Auburn Family deep snapper Ike Powell #WarEagle

Hmmmm?

@CoachGusMalzahn: Welcome to the Auburn Family deep snapper Ike Thomas. #WarEagle

Is that a Scholly or a Walk On?

walk on

Sean signed his nice and early today! Glad he is sealed and delivered! Sean will be fun to watch.

Sean has been my favorite recruit. He was an Auburn team man from his first commit. He is an incredible leader. Most of all, he is the most accurate thrower I have ever seen in a high school kid. I predict we will see Sean, one day, in the NFL.

walk on

Are you sure E? They put his name up on the wall. NLOI is signing the scholarship, isn't it?

Sean signed his nice and early today! Glad he is sealed and delivered! Sean will be fun to watch.

Sean has been my favorite recruit. He was an Auburn team man from his first commit. He is an incredible leader. Most of all, he is the most accurate thrower I have ever seen in a high school kid. I predict we will see Sean, one day, in the NFL.

I think Division's account has been hacked

I think Division's account has been hacked

Maybe for once he will get a prediction right? :-)

walk on

Are you sure E? They put his name up on the wall. NLOI is signing the scholarship, isn't it?

Yes Link

Gus Malzahn tweeted that DS Ike Powell has signed with Auburn. We had a story on him recently...

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Long-snapping-for-Auburn-a-no-brainer-173129

Clarification: Powell will grayshirt. He will be a preferred walk-on at Auburn this fall and receive a scholarship next year.

walk on

Yes Link

Gus Malzahn tweeted that DS Ike Powell has signed with Auburn. We had a story on him recently...

http://auburn.247spo...-brainer-173129

Clarification: Powell will grayshirt. He will be a preferred walk-on at Auburn this fall and receive a scholarship next year.

Thanks.

Braden Smith should announce in about 20 Minutes unless schedule has changed? Keep your fingers crossed I want this kid.

Braden Smith should announce in about 20 Minutes unless schedule has changed? Keep your fingers crossed I want this kid.

Does anyone know of a live link to this? I know its on ESPNU, but that is frowned upon in my work environment.

Archived