Complete NSD General chat thread

ellitor

I literally don't see how you choose what will most likely be a starting job at Auburn over second string forever at Alabama

I doubt he'll be sitting on any bench regardless of the team.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*%#! me that one hurts...funny that "insiders" on multiple AU sites had him all AU. Who here is really surprised?

After today, I'm done trusting what any "insider" has to say about anything. That was poorly called by everyone.

Why can't we ever get guys from Auburn High School? If a guy plays anywhere near UA thats where they go. Don't get it at all.

Really wish we could get more top tier LBs to go along with Tre.

Why can't we ever get guys from Auburn High School? If a guy plays anywhere near UA thats where they go. Don't get it at all.

Really wish we could get more top tier LBs to go along with Tre.

Tre is going to be great. Can't wait to see him in action!!!!

Bad loss by the coaches. Giving credit and criticism when due. Back to back years of this staff losing 5 star LBs that live minutes from AU. (Foster still hurts more IMO, how many recruits get a tattoo of your college then decide to go elsewhere). Can we call Auburn High a Bama pipeline yet?

A flip of Ronnie Clark would all but negate this, considering that both project pretty well at the Star.

A flip of Ronnie Clark would all but negate this, considering that both project pretty well at the Star.

No - it would not. We need LB's and one of the best just left town. Clark is good but it aint happening.

If you're from Auburn I can see how a kid would want to get away from home. But dammit anywhere but bama dude. Are the reports of his dad being salty at Auburn because he didn't get the PT he thought he would get true?

Nothing like turning on the tv and the first thing I see is RE in a bama hat. Immediately turned it off. Still happy with the class we currently have and once this day is officially over, time to focus on the '15 studs.

"Evans still to AU this will not change barring some crazy unforeseen events that won't happen."

Oh, wait...!

LOL.

Kidding. Seriously though, does anyone know what the crazy unforeseen event that won't happen was?

Is anyone offering up apologies to the ppl who picked Evans to Bama on here or even the ones who were brave enough to say they had a bad feeling? Those posters were constantly attacked (by insiders et al), reamed for being "paranoid", screaming "the sky is falling!!!", and being "fatalists."

Not a big deal at all. This class is a monster. Duke Williams, Roc Thomas, Tre Williams, Stanton Truit etc....

Why is it there are 152 guests reading this thread? guess the boards didn't get locked out to members only this year.

Hey did anyone hear Rece Davis say that the celebration was "sort of muted" after the Braden Smith announcement? They speculated that the coaches already knew (probably did), but I can't help but think maybe they were a little down about a phone call they may have just gotten from another recruit.

Archived