2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

Jovon Kerryon and Roc will be a lhal combo next year and don't rule out Barber either kid is a stud. nNeeds to work on blockng asignments which should be corrected in offseason dont forget TM said he was the best rb on the team last year. We are stacked at rb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KJ looked good in the AL-MS All star game. I was most impressed early in the game when he needed about 4 yd on 3rd down and met LB 2 yards short and pushed him straight back for the 1st down.

any chance he gets a 5th star?

He's only a few spots away right now (247 composite). I'm guessing his state title, allstar MVP, mr football, performance in UA allstar game will give him the bump he needs.

Kerryon is a great kid. I follow him on Twitter and he is great to his friends, family, coaches, etc. I am looking forward to him enrolling.

I wish Kerryon could do what Jovon did and get into Auburn now.

I hope to god he doesn't taken Jovon's path from high school...

Jovon is enrolled at a great school and is, in the minds of many, the presumptive starter for a major D1 football program. Seems like he's doing okay.

Jovon is enrolled at a great school and is, in the minds of many, the presumptive starter for a major D1 football program. Seems like he's doing okay.

We're getting 1 year from him but it could've been 3. You think he's thrilled that he spent the past 3 seasons at GMC?McLoofus, you're one of the smartest guys on this board...you know exactly what I was talking about.

Eta: Not to even mention the fact that he'd be entering the draft a year earlier.

We're getting 1 year from him but it could've been 3. You think he's thrilled that he spent the past 3 seasons at GMC?McLoofus, you're one of the smartest guys on this board...you know exactly what I was talking about.

Eta: Not to even mention the fact that he'd be entering the draft a year earlier.

Point taken, but only because you called me smart ;) Just kidding, you're right. I was thinking "all's well that ends well", but I agree that Jovon probably would've chosen a different path than he has taken. Actually, he did.

Anything to be concerned about here?........or just a high school kid enjoying the process and taking all his visits.

RK-GC7xc_normal.jpeg Kerryon Johnson @AyeyoKEJO · 4h 4 hours ago

Official to Bama has been set for Jan 24-25

Always a concern when your highest rated player OVs your rival that late in the process. I'd bemore concerned if this was set as his last visit, but to my knowledge he has not set his AU OV yet.

All that said, he's a pretty firm commit.

Kerryon is all AU

Man I hope you are right. Not good when your highest rated recruit is trying to be swayed by the evil empire that late. They have an offense that for the first time they can sell besides running backs.

We have back to back SEC leading rushers....I'll think we well be fine if he goes but I don't want our top guy going to them.

Wde

Archived