2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care where he plays as long as he's on the field in orange & blue. Kid's a baller.

I couldn't Agree more

Looks like without playing D in a few years, Kerryon is holding his own at UAAA! Impressive!

@TomLuginbill: Possibly one of the best RB's in the nation @AyeyoKEJO showing out on defense. Marqise Lee at USC did the same thing. #Versatile #Auburn

What do you mean by without playing D in a few years?

He is a running back and plays running back for his high school. He previously said he hasn't played any DB since his sophomore year. He has been evaluated as an ATH, RB, and DB for the next level. They are playing him at DB in the all-star game.

I don't know what position he played, but he definitely played at least some defense this year. Heck, he had like two or three games in a row where he had a pick 6 this season alone. Played a good deal of safety last year for sure.

I don't care where he plays as long as he's on the field in orange & blue. Kid's a baller.

I couldn't Agree more

No kidding. I think the mere situational plays on offense are a plus for us. Gus will get his playmakers the ball. Johnson will be making plays for us...can't wait!!! Cue the gif

Looks like without playing D in a few years, Kerryon is holding his own at UAAA! Impressive!

@TomLuginbill: Possibly one of the best RB's in the nation @AyeyoKEJO showing out on defense. Marqise Lee at USC did the same thing. #Versatile #Auburn

What do you mean by without playing D in a few years?

He is a running back and plays running back for his high school. He previously said he hasn't played any DB since his sophomore year. He has been evaluated as an ATH, RB, and DB for the next level. They are playing him at DB in the all-star game.

I don't know what position he played, but he definitely played at least some defense this year. Heck, he had like two or three games in a row where he had a pick 6 this season alone. Played a good deal of safety last year for sure.

He most definitely played field safety quite a bit this year. He may end up playing RB only but he is the prototypical field safety with great range, instincts and ball skills. He is an enormous talent on both sides of the ball.

What's up with him scheduling a trip to T-Town?

Free this. Free that. Once in a lifetime opportunity. He said from day 1 he was going to take visits.

I will melt so hard if he is this year's perennial flip to bama

Darrell Williams is the closest we'll ever get to a flip this year. KJ loves Auburn.

Darrell Williams is the closest we'll ever get to a flip this year. KJ loves Auburn.

He is recruiting very hard for us in Orlando at the Under Armor All American game. His targets include: John Burt, Byron Cowart, Terry Godwin, Jeffrey Holland, Tyron Johnson, Christian Kirk,Joshua McMillon, Daron Payne, Da'Vante Phillips, Kendall Sheffield, Adonis Thomas and Preston Williams.

He is recruiting very hard for us in Orlando at the Under Armor All American game. His targets include: John Burt, Byron Cowart, Terry Godwin, Jeffrey Holland, Tyron Johnson, Christian Kirk,Joshua McMillon, Daron Payne, Da'Vante Phillips, Kendall Sheffield, Adonis Thomas and Preston Williams.

Nice!

Colbert is recruiting for us as well. You can tell he's very confident and a leader. He sounds as solid as solid can get

Colbert is recruiting for us as well. You can tell he's very confident and a leader. He sounds as solid as solid can get

Colbert has been one of my favorites in this class for sure. Leader and hell of a player.

I think you make comments like this just to try to push peoples buttons. This is not new news. In fact it is not news at all. Johnson is ALL AU.

Kerryon Johnson with an incredible one handed pick. Timed it perfectly. All the Auburn commits went running over to him. Putting on a show.

@Allie_Davison

Edit: That was her 3rd tweet in 30 minutes about his interceptions. So, yeah, he had 3 interceptions in 30 minutes of real time.

Scout now lists KJ as a "soft verbal". Yeah, I know, it's Scout. Still,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think I read any player that continues to visit other schools is automatically a soft verbal.

Scout now lists KJ as a "soft verbal". Yeah, I know, it's Scout. Still,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This board will implode if he flips.

Yes, it will. KJ has been a huge part of our recruiting class by him recruiting for Auburn and just saying all the right things, unlike some others like Darrell Williams, so it would be very surprising if he flipped. I doubt he flips but if he does, the board will flip out.

Archived