2015 4* RB Kerryon Johnson commits to AU!

tombigbeetiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He blew the roof off JHS. What a day

That is pretty impressive......considering there really isn't much of a roof to begin with.

You almost never see such a killing in a state final game. Is that an AL record for most points in a state final? Congrats to the team and Kerryon!

You almost never see such a killing in a state final game. Is that an AL record for most points in a state final? Congrats to the team and Kerryon!

That game broke a few state records (at least for 3A that I know of). Most points scored, most yards gained (total by both teams right at 1,000 yards), and there was another one the announcer said, but I can't remember now what it was.

Be ready guys, with stats like these for an AU prospect in this state, the rec will be on him night and day to try and per$uade him to change hi$ mind$$$

They have already been all over him since the get-go. He doesn't care, he's all in.

Be ready guys, with stats like these for an AU prospect in this state, the rec will be on him night and day to try and per$uade him to change hi$ mind$$$

They have already been all over him since the get-go. He doesn't care, he's all in.

Also, this guy has fluctuated between high 4* and 5* status. Everybody already knew he is extremely talented. Well, not everybody, evidently.

Yep and he's from a tremendous family and they are all in too.

So...... Is he on flip watch? According to some of yall, if commits take visits they are not really "all in."

So...... Is he on flip watch? According to some of yall, if commits take visits they are not really "all in."

I'm not going to get in to the visit taking and what that means (or doesn't mean) that's for others to debate but no way Kerryon is on flip watch.

I know, but I don't trust them turd$ at all. They will $toop to the lowe$t level to get what they want$$$$$

I know, but I don't trust them turd$ at all. They will $toop to the lowe$t level to get what they want$$$$$

If a kid can be bought with $, they can have him, we've lost nothing.

I don't care who rates him a 4 star, he's the best player in the state by far. Just an awesome athlete with great vision and football IQ. The biggest joke of the season was AL.com putting Lester Cotton at #1 and Kerryon at #2 in the list of top HS players. I have watched this kid play and there are some HS players that you know, baring injury, will be stars on the next level. Reese Dismukes was one, Julio Jones was another. Usually when I watch a game with a HS recruit I am disappointed because I expect them to dominate each play on the HS level. Never been disappointed watching Kerryon. Just a great kid.

Has 8 carries for 178 yards and 4 touchdowns; 1 reception 64 yards 1 td; 1 interception 1 td. That is 10 touches for 6 TDs.

Slacker . ;)

I agree. Why not 10 TDs on 6 touches...... I say we look elsewhere. :dunno: :-\ :Sing:

I'm not going to get in to the visit taking and what that means (or doesn't mean) that's for others to debate but no way Kerryon is on flip watch.

I agree, I am just pointing out the hypocrisy of a few. Kerry on.....

Archived