2015 5* DL Terry Beckner Jr. (Missouri signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my friends.......another big one for the tigers....Auburn Tigers that is!! Be positive and great things will happen on NSD for Auburn. My little Welsh Corgi barks 2 times, pauses and barks 2 more times whenever I mention a recruit that will sign with Auburn. When she growls and barks at the vacuum cleaner 1 time, the recruit will not sign with Auburn. She is camera shy and will not let me record this! Otherwise, she would be a star no doubt! Seriously folks..she is that good!

Strange this is.... I believe you.

doc you are one of a kind! Wde

Well my friends.......another big one for the tigers....Auburn Tigers that is!! Be positive and great things will happen on NSD for Auburn. My little Welsh Corgi barks 2 times, pauses and barks 2 more times whenever I mention a recruit that will sign with Auburn. When she growls and barks at the vacuum cleaner 1 time, the recruit will not sign with Auburn. She is camera shy and will not let me record this! Otherwise, she would be a star no doubt! Seriously folks..she is that good!

Strange this is.... I believe you.

doc you are one of a kind! Wde

You are wise to believe the Doc my young grasshopper! If I could meet with each potential recruit for 10 minutes, they would beg me to be an Auburn Tiger! Corgis are wise hounds that modern science has yet to figure out!

We don't we have any chance with Terry? he had us high on his list at not long ago.

There were reports of that, but they seem to have been exaggerated. He likes us, just probably not best. It happens.

I'm actually glad this worked out the way it did for him. Of course I would have rather he come to Auburn, but I like Gary Pinkel, and this is great for Missou. :cheers:

Archived