2015 5* DL Terry Beckner Jr. (Missouri signee)

RunInRed

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His early choices show that he is willing to travel....AU re-emphasizing defense now....should interest him.

• 2 weeks later...

Alot of people have been saying Cowart is the key to this class. If we make a strong enough impression on either of the three 5*'s visiting it could cause that guy to sway the entire group. Could be 3 opportunities to make a great class.

Alot of people have been saying Cowart is the key to this class. If we make a strong enough impression on either of the three 5*'s visiting it could cause that guy to sway the entire group. Could be 3 opportunities to make a great class.

What about the other 3 5 stars?

His visit is off to a good start, and there's obviously nothing wrong with his vision:

Terry Beckner Jr.@TerryBecknerJr 16m16 minutes ago

Auburn's campus is beautiful

Details

I follow this account on twitter, too. But Hoke RTing that it's a fake.

I knew we were getting trolled ;D

His visit is off to a good start, and there's obviously nothing wrong with his vision:

Terry Beckner Jr.@TerryBecknerJr 16m16 minutes ago

Auburn's campus is beautiful

Details

I follow this account on twitter, too. But Hoke RTing that it's a fake.

I knew we were getting trolled ;D/>

Got to admit it's funny.

Glad they caught it before this went off the rails

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2340579-odds-auburn-lands-5-star-terry-beckner-jr-over-missouri-ohio-state-fsu

"If you would've asked me last week, I would've said Mizzou strong and FSU edging in, but after coming back from this Auburn visit, he was more excited than I ever saw after a visit," Mitchom told Wiltfong. "Whatever they did down there really, really caught his eye."

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2340579-odds-auburn-lands-5-star-terry-beckner-jr-over-missouri-ohio-state-fsu

"If you would've asked me last week, I would've said Mizzou strong and FSU edging in, but after coming back from this Auburn visit, he was more excited than I ever saw after a visit," Mitchom told Wiltfong. "Whatever they did down there really, really caught his eye."

Got to love news like this

Archived