Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Once again it was a joke because they told me the same thing on a different thread, I'm not a mod I wouldn't be able to tell you what to post even if I was serious.

I know you're joking bro. Just clarifying for the others.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is Craig's thread....

What I'm saying is we could use our next "Tyler Queen " recruiting for us. The same way Blake Barnett was recruiting for Bama. I'm not trying to derail the thread.

A QB this year is not a big factor with Nate. He believes he will be gone in three. Our QB's are on the roster for the next three years. The way AU plays on offense this year is the key. fsu is telling Craig we will be running an offense like we have the past couple of years next year, bla bla bla. This is Craig's only hangu with AU.

AU is telling Craig they will run a balanced offense.

What I'm saying is we could use our next "Tyler Queen " recruiting for us. The same way Blake Barnett was recruiting for Bama. I'm not trying to derail the thread.

A QB this year is not a big factor with Nate. He believes he will be gone in three. Our QB's are on the roster for the next three years. The way AU plays on offense this year is the key. fsu is telling Craig we will be running an offense like we have the past couple of years next year, bla bla bla. This is Craig's only hangu with AU.

Is Florida State willing to offer a scholarship to his brother? That seems to be one thing that we have in our favor. The other being his relationship with coach Craig.

Is Florida State willing to offer a scholarship to his brother? That seems to be one thing that we have in our favor. The other being his relationship with coach Craig.

Don' know but AU has more to offer than fsu. When the season starts and the offense lights it up like AU thinks this recruiting battle will be over.

The brother is going to camp at both schools this Summer trying to get an offer as neither school has offered although both are recruiting him.

With the limited number of schollys we have now I sure would hate to have us spend two of them to get one guy who is likely to play. This "package deal' stuff ......not my favorite scheme.

With the limited number of schollys we have now I sure would hate to have us spend two of them to get one guy who is likely to play. This "package deal' stuff ......not my favorite scheme.

If we offer it will be because we feel JayVaughn can play.

3 day visit huh? I wouldn't be surprised if his commitment to AU is even less solid after those 3 days. JMO

3 day visit huh? I wouldn't be surprised if his commitment to AU is even less solid after those 3 days. JMO

He told Mack Wilson on twitter he is visiting AU next week FWIW.

He told Mack Wilson on twitter he is visiting AU next week FWIW.

Link or it didn't happen ;D

/end sarcasm

It would be huge for us to land him, I hope he ends up at AU. Definitely good news that he's visiting next week, if true. Seems most kids end up really liking AU once they visit.

It would be huge for us to land him, I hope he ends up at AU. Definitely good news that he's visiting next week, if true. Seems most kids end up really liking AU once they visit.

I believe he has been before. I agree, it would be huge to land him.

Nate just tweeted he is on his way to Auburn for a few days to spend time with his AU Family. Sounds good to me.

Nate just tweeted he is on his way to Auburn for a few days to spend time with his AU Family. Sounds good to me.

He's on Spring Break so hopefully he will be here all week.

At today's practice (Nate on the right, younger brother left) ...

F1119713.jpg

via https://auburn.rival...D=884&fid=48713 ($)

FWIW that is not supposed to be the brother in question who Nate wants to go to the same college with. The brother Nate wants to go to college with is Jayvaughn Myers . They go to different high schools. While Nate is in Spring Break JM is supposed to be in class.

I don't see him playing college football for anyone other then Auburn. He is as close to 100% as there is. Coach Craig has him locked down, IMO

Archived