Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Kid is solid to AU. Going to have to fight a little to keep him but he loves AU's plan for him.

That & I think JJ's passing numbers will seal the deal.

Do we think JJ stays for his senior year regardless of how well he does this year.?

No one knows the answer to that...........everyone will be guessing

Guess that's right.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kid is solid to AU. Going to have to fight a little to keep him but he loves AU's plan for him.

Do we think JJ stays for his senior year regardless of how well he does this year.?

Yup. The staff thinks it's a real possibility JJ goes pro w/ a very good season though. Chances look to be better than 50% we sign 2 QBs because of it.

50/50

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to let a 17-18 year old's decision affect me. This isn't the last we'll hear from Nate, he and CDC have a solid relationship. FSU coming hard and that's okay. This'll be a rollercoaster ride to the finish, just like I and so many others suspected. I promise that this isn't the end of the world my friends!

Well that sucks. At least we saw this one coming though

exactly. One would have to be blind to not see this one from a mile away.

Amazing! The night before we land a big-time recruit, we lose our biggest recruit. We can't hold momentum worth a crap!

If after all this time of his supposed "commitment", he isn't solid to Auburn he never will be. buBuy. These 5 star kids are primadonas at best and more likely spoiled brats who get crunked by the limelight. If you give ANY credence to the whole JOKE that is "recruiting" your just feeding the money monster that is College Football Recruiting Coverage. Save your money and wait til signing day. LOL

His recruitment is not over, simply has taken a different path.

He may be back and he may not. Afterall, it is his decision.

He wasant sure when he was our commitment. Let him figure it out . I know our coaches are doing all they can to get him to sign With AU. Good luck to him either way

This ain't over by a long shot folks. AU will stay in the hunt. JJ will have a great season passing & I believe that will resonate w/ Nate.If after that we don't land him then it's simply not meant to be & that's ok. We have a big lead w/ another top 10 WR in Eli Stove & very possibly in the top 2 w/ the #1 juco WR in Taj Williams who Coach Craig has had a relationship w/ now for at least 4 years.

This ain't over by a long shot folks. AU will stay in the hunt. JJ will have a great season passing & I believe that will resonate w/ Nate.If after that we don't land him then it's simply not meant to be & that's ok. We have a big lead w/ another top 10 WR in Eli Stove & very possibly in the top 2 w/ the #1 juco WR in Taj Williams who Coach Craig has had a relationship w/ now for at least 4 years.

Maybe this is why he decided to decommit, knowing that we are in the hunt for those two...

DC is getting worked. Visited earlier in the week and everything was "great". He better tighten up. FWIW.

I can hear how good everything is going but looking in from the outside AU better buckle up in regards to recruiting. I'm not worried about NC. The 2016 WR class is loaded. NC is a good player but AU won't miss a beat without him. The DL & OL is another story.

DC is getting worked. Visited earlier in the week and everything was "great". He better tighten up. FWIW.

I can hear how good everything is going but looking in from the outside AU better buckle up in regards to recruiting. I'm not worried about NC. The 2016 WR class is loaded. NC is a good player but AU won't miss a beat without him. The DL & OL is another story.

18 year-olds are like geese....every day they wake up to a new world. It will be time to worry about this stuff in middle January....IMO

Archived