Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

Yawn, next up. He doesn't want to play with one of the best QBs coming out next year, ok. See you. Next up?

Overreact much?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith just added this to the bolt posted on the previous page

However, late Wednesday evening two sources close to Craig's recruitment said the Tigers are not worried about losing his verbal at this time.

And just so there is no misinterpretation to the above quote Keith also posted this.

JUST added this to the story: Two sources close to his situation said Auburn feels very confident it will keep him.

He has been getting a lot of attention from UGA. Todd McShay listed him as his #1 recruit this year and has him going to UGA. I hope McShay is wrong. Craig would be awesome with the receivers we have coming back even if Sammie and Duke don't return. And has he seen Johnson throw the ball? How could he not want to be on the receiving end of those passes?

Duke and Sammie will be long gone when this kid plays in college. He is a 2016 recruit i think.

Yawn, next up. He doesn't want to play with one of the best QBs coming out next year, ok. See you. Next up?

Overreact much?

Your right. This is how I am when it comes to recruiting. I honestly think the coaches earn every penny they get just dealing with recruiting.

Overreact much?

Your right. This is how I am when it comes to recruiting. I honestly think the coaches earn every penny they get just dealing with recruiting.

Yeah. It's definitely not a job for the faint of heart that's for sure.

Well crap.

What are you well crapping about? The last reports from last night were that NC was solidly on board.

oh there is so so much I could say................

Well crap.

What are you well crapping about? The last reports from last night were that NC was solidly on board.

My bad, I did a quick reply from the previous page I think.

Five-star prospect and Auburn commit Nate Craig tells me he will no longer be visiting Georgia this weekend. @ReuseRecruiting @Allie_Davison

@SmallwoodTrent

That good or bad for the Tigers?

I would think it's great since people started to worry he might be looking at GA. But it could also be bad....

• 2 months later...

Looks like he had a great time last weekend:

link

"It's a great experience to get back up," Craig said. "I haven't been able to come up since my injury, so I had to get back to get a good feel for it. Right now I'm 100 percent (committed). It got frustrating because I really didn't have the opportunity to come up. But when I came back it feels like home."

Looks like he had a great time last weekend:

link

"It's a great experience to get back up," Craig said. "I haven't been able to come up since my injury, so I had to get back to get a good feel for it. Right now I'm 100 percent (committed). It got frustrating because I really didn't have the opportunity to come up. But when I came back it feels like home."

Thanks for posting this. Some recruiting experts think Craig is the #1 recruit in the entire 2016 class.

Archived