Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the most recent 247 recruiting podcast, JN and Hoke said they thought there was a good chance Craig would decommit within a month. They thought AU would stay in it until signing day though and it would be a difficult decision for Craig. Also, Craig has a little brother that plays football too. He was at a football camp last week, Nate was with him, and Nate's brother was sporting FSU gear.

We went through this kabuki dance with Ricardo Louis and FSU too. I think after Gus shows what he can do with JJ and Sean, there will be several top WRs wanting to be included in this offense.

Yeah we have probably already lost him.

he'll go back and forth after decommitting and returning for a visit. Another drama filled year, gotta love em

We went through this kabuki dance with Ricardo Louis and FSU too. I think after Gus shows what he can do with JJ and Sean, there will be several top WRs wanting to be included in this offense.

Additionally, the crabinator is gone from FSU so they have to prove they have someone that can throw the ball.

Additionally, the crabinator is gone from FSU so they have to prove they have someone that can throw the ball.

I hope they take a tumble this year. We'll be on the rise of the defense plays well

It will be huuuge for us IMO if FSU takes a step backwards this season. We have been recruiting the same areas and players and that will only help AU IMO.

It will be huuuge for us IMO if FSU takes a step backwards this season. We have been recruiting the same areas and players and that will only help AU IMO.

It will be interesting to see how they fair now that ole crab legs is gone. He was a big part of their offense and they somewhat struggled without him last year during the Clemson game. I for one will be happy if FSU starts plummeting back down the ranks. ( I grew up in the 90's in NW Florida. It was a hard time being an Auburn fan around so many FSU people )

I have no love for FSU but I don't think a couple of 8-4 or 9-3 seasons, if that even happens, will have any effect on their recruiting. The place is flashy and attracts talent. I clearly remember Pat Dye commenting that it was harder for us to get a kid away from FSU than from bammer or UGA.

In the end he stays with AU. Book it. He and DC are very very close.

^^This^^ imo I know for a fact DC does not want to lose one of his guys to fsu

In the end he stays with AU. Book it. He and DC are very very close.

^^This^^ imo I know for a fact DC does not want to lose one of his guys to fsu

Well, I know for a fact that DC does not want to lose a 5 star to anyone ever ;D

I read somewhere that we offered Nate's brother, Jayvaughn Myers. He's a 2016 DB. if you go to Jayvaughn's twitter page, he has an AU headliner.

I read a tweet from Nate the other day, saying who he wants at AU and he included Jayvaugh. Sorry if this is the wrong place. I searched for a Jayvaughn thread and couldn't find one.

Here's his twitter for anyone interested: https://twitter.com/jayvaughn_myers

In addition there's this tweet from Nate a couple days ago:

2⃣1⃣ @NateCraig2016 · Mar 16

I'm gonna get
@
1Chrisoladokun0
@
jayvaughn_myers
@
dh_simba7
@
elijahstove5
@
iamlevonta
in that Orange and Blue!
270a.png1f43e.png1f402.png1f42f.png
#
WDE
#
AuburnTigers

Here's his twitter for anyone interested: https://twitter.com/jayvaughn_myers

In addition there's this tweet from Nate a couple days ago:

2⃣1⃣ @NateCraig2016 · Mar 16

I'm gonna get
@
1Chrisoladokun0
@
jayvaughn_myers
@
dh_simba7
@
elijahstove5
@
iamlevonta
in that Orange and Blue!
270a.png1f43e.png1f402.png1f42f.png
#
WDE
#
AuburnTigers

I love this. Something has made Nate feel good about recruiting for us. Great news!

As is often said around here, a commitment with this much time left to go more often than not means "School X is my current favorite"

Archived