Former AU WR Nate Craig-Myers Transfers to Colorado St.

CameronCrazy

So in nutshell, you're paid to promote the image of FSU as a happenin' place.

No he probably just told the truth instead of making stuff up....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DC doesn't need your respect

LOL, of course not. But DC needs to earn his keep in terms of recruiting (which is why he was hired versus actual on the field coaching).

wde

I guess you guys forgot about duke?

If we don't speak on it, it won't be a thing on this board. Keep the rumors minimum and this thread won't get derailed...

Kowtowing to the likes of The Rapist just IS NOT in keeping with the Auburn Spirit. If Damien Craig thinks this type of representation is in keeping with what the vast majority of Auburn Men and Women expect, he's sorely mistaken. I would be very dissapointed to learn that this was cleared with Malzahn or the University Aministration. And if it was not I dam sure hope SOMEBODY explained to him that Auburn does not condone his actions, which wheather he likes it or not represents Auburn in a poor light.

Kowtowing to the likes of The Rapist just IS NOT in keeping with the Auburn Spirit. If Damien Craig thinks this type of representation is in keeping with what the vast majority of Auburn Men and Women expect, he's sorely mistaken. I would be very dissapointed to learn that this was cleared with Malzahn or the University Aministration. And if it was not I dam sure hope SOMEBODY explained to him that Auburn does not condone his actions, which wheather he likes it or not represents Auburn in a poor light.

Coach Craig has a long relationship with Jameis while at Florida State and last I checked, Jameis has not been found guilty of rape. If you assume he is guilty of rape, that is on you; however, coach Craig is not required to have the same opinion as you do. Heck, Jameis just got drafted number 1 in the draft so if the NFL GMs are willing to pay him millions of dollars to play despite his past history then what is so wrong in Coach Craig visiting and supporting his former player? Craig is a grown man that is very capable of making decisions for himself so let him be. To even insinuate that Coach Craig is putting himself above Auburn's interest is a mockery in of itself after the way Coach Craig has shown himself to be an Auburn man over the years. You need to breathe man and calm down.

We want the guys who want to go to Auburn. If he wants to look around he needs to look around. If he comes home fine. If he doesn't that's fine too. There are many more great receivers out there who would be thrilled to get an Auburn offer.

AMEN brother. People freaking out in May are looking for hypertension early in life.

Coach Craig has a long relationship with Jameis while at Florida State and last I checked, Jameis has not been found guilty of rape. If you assume he is guilty of rape, that is on you; however, coach Craig is not required to have the same opinion as you do. Heck, Jameis just got drafted number 1 in the draft so if the NFL GMs are willing to pay him millions of dollars to play despite his past history then what is so wrong in Coach Craig visiting and supporting his former player? Craig is a grown man that is very capable of making decisions for himself so let him be. To even insinuate that Coach Craig is putting himself above Auburn's interest is a mockery in of itself after the way Coach Craig has shown himself to be an Auburn man over the years. You need to breathe man and calm down.

Not too many years ago (three, to be exact) people on this board were cussing Coach Craig for playing the race card against Auburn while he was recruiting for FSU. If those stories were true he's been far, far from "an Auburn man over the years". He's getting paid a lot of money to do a job for Auburn. Lets hope he does it well.

Last time I checked The Auburn Spirit is one of love, where we support people who have been to hell & back, even if they were the cause of their own hell. I have my own beliefs on JW's situation but I don't know for a fact that JW is the label you keep putting on him. Likely only JW & the girl truly know. W/ that said, I know this much. If I had won the recruitment & mentored for a while the most polarizing player in college football I would have made the same tweet CDC did w/out being there on draft day because I know that's a plus on the recruiting trail & because I would support him unless I knew he had harmed a girl. Even then I would make an attempt to help him get help to learn how to treat women right.

I wish we had an upvote or like button.

Well said Mikey, Hell no I ain't forgot. How well of a coach he is, is still to be determined as well. I know full well recruiting is the life blood and all, but I hope the current regime is not willing to sell Auburn down the river for a few "stars". Auburn stands for far more than Saturday afternoons. The jury is still out for sure just hope things move in the right direction. Our Breatheren to the west sold their souls to the devil. We ain't them.

I'm questioning from these comments are these guys Auburn men. I'm embarrassed by the representation on here

Well said Mikey, Hell no I ain't forgot. How well of a coach he is, is still to be determined as well. I know full well recruiting is the life blood and all, but I hope the current regime is not willing to sell Auburn down the river for a few "stars". Auburn stands for far more than Saturday afternoons. The jury is still out for sure just hope things move in the right direction. Our Breatheren to the west sold their souls to the devil. We ain't them.

We aren't selling anything down the river. Chillax.

Back to Nate. Pretty certain it will be an AU - FSU fight till at least his next commitment.

I'm questioning from these comments are these guys Auburn men. I'm embarrassed by the representation on here

Where were you three years ago when that talk was all the rage? Since he wasn't recruiting me I can't say for sure what Coach Craig was saying to recruits. I do remember a lot of talk about him playing the race card against Auburn. Did you comment then? If not, why not?

I have a feeling Craig will recommits to Auburn in mid season.

Nope.

And my comment about DC & Winston has nothing to do with Winston's character. It's the fact that DC & RG are being worked on the recruiting trail and both need to step it up. Thank God for WM & TR. They single handily saved AU's class last year while DC & GR whiffed on their top guys.

I have a feeling Craig will recommits to Auburn in mid season.

Nope.

And my comment about DC & Winston has nothing to do with Winston's character. It's the fact that DC & RG are being worked on the recruiting trail and both need to step it up. Thank God for WM & TR. They single handily saved AU's class last year while DC & GR whiffed on their top guys.

That's a bummer to hear about DC. (Suffice it to say that RG already had his detractors.)

Where were you three years ago when that talk was all the rage? Since he wasn't recruiting me I can't say for sure what Coach Craig was saying to recruits. I do remember a lot of talk about him playing the race card against Auburn. Did you comment then? If not, why not?

By reading through Cole's opinions on the political boards, I know for a fact that if cole was on here and racism is the topic, he would definitely put his two cents in. As far as the rumor, it is a rumor created by butthurt Auburn fans because coach Craig was kicking our azz in recruiting. You better believe coach Craig enjoyed kicking our azz in recruiting too because he is a competitor.

By reading through Cole's opinions on the political boards, I know for a fact that if cole was on here and racism is the topic, he would definitely put his two cents in. As far as the rumor, it is a rumor created by butthurt Auburn fans because coach Craig was kicking our azz in recruiting. You better believe coach Craig enjoyed kicking our azz in recruiting too because he is a competitor & it was his job to kick our tails then.

FIFY

By reading through Cole's opinions on the political boards, I know for a fact that if cole was on here and racism is the topic, he would definitely put his two cents in. As far as the rumor, it is a rumor created by butthurt Auburn fans because coach Craig was kicking our azz in recruiting. You better believe coach Craig enjoyed kicking our azz in recruiting too because he is a competitor & it was his job to kick our tails then.

FIFY

Thanks. I should have added that too. Coach Craig was on FSU's payroll, FSU paid the bills, so it was Craig's job to recruit against Auburn or any other university standing in his way. The same reason why coach TRob was doing the Gator chomp in a recruits house merely days before he announced to go back to Auburn.

Archived