Auburn @Arkansas Game 3

It is nice to win the series. We have been so close in most of the series in the SEC. I like the direction CSG is taking this team. We will make the SEC tourney...hopefully. I believe that within the next 2 seasons, we will make it to the NCAA tourney and be able to go deep into the tourney. Good things are not far off for Auburn Baseball. Some good recruiting will take care of what we are in need of. I see a return to the days of Hal Baird type of Auburn Baseball.

It is nice to win the series. We have been so close in most of the series in the SEC. I like the direction CSG is taking this team. We will make the SEC tourney...hopefully. I believe that within the next 2 seasons, we will make it to the NCAA tourney and be able to go deep into the tourney. Good things are not far off for Auburn Baseball. Some good recruiting will take care of what we are in need of. I see a return to the days of Hal Baird type of Auburn Baseball.

The NCAAs are not something that this team cannot achieve this year. If we can win about 5 of our last nine and take one or two in the tourney, we will be in good standing to make the tourney.

The NCAAs are not something that this team cannot achieve this year. If we can win about 5 of our last nine and take one or two in the tourney, we will be in good standing to make the tourney.

I hope you are right. Myself, I'm not sure five of the next nine will get us in but again, I hope you're right.

Archived