My Ringtone on My Cell is Rod Bramblett Kick 6

Mine plays "War Eagle" but I don't know how to do the programing. My 11 year-old granddaughter did it for me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

So, this 'accident' , did it occur when you were with in earshot of a bama fan or a few ?

Mine is permanently on silent "buzz." I was in a meeting at work once when this co-worker's ring tone rang out just as the conversation went silent -- it was Sir Mix-a-lot's 'Baby Got Back.' Nothing cracks up a group of people quite like: "I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE. THEM OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY!" He was laughed out of the room while he was fumbling with his phone trying to turn it off. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Being a relatively new iPhone user, I was not thrilled with the prospect of potentially having to purchase ringtones from iTunes, especially when I have been customized my own ringtones on various phone models using the plethora of audio files I have accumulated over the years.. However after a few months of using the phone's generic ringers, I stumbled upon an article that steps users through how to do this fairly easily. It provides great detail for anyone who has a little free time and is interested.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/audio/3274143/make-song-your-iphone-ringtone/

Archived