Best Academic Semester Ever

around4ever

For Auburn Football Players per Coach Goodwin.

Coach Goodwin@goodwin_coach

Learned this afternoon that our team just completed the best academic semester in the history of Auburn football. Way to go guys! War Eagle!

Also, 63 Auburn Athletes graduated this Spring including 10 Football Players.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/05/sixty-three_auburn_student-ath.html

Congrats to the Auburn Athletes. War Eagle!!

Good for them and congratulations. Most of them will never make a living playing professional football. But they can all be professionals in their own fields.

This is the biggest sign of Malzahn's success as a coach thus far IMO. That he's making them better people and not just better football players. This is what really matters.

Unreal . Staff has done an excellent job to keep these boys grounded and focused. Very proud of these guys

This is not only great for the players and their families as well as the team; this also serves notice to recruits and their families that if you want to be a student/athlete then Auburn is the place to be.

Unreal . Staff has done an excellent job to keep these boys grounded and focused. Very proud of these guys

Yep - players and staff

what a testament to the commitment of this team

Malzahn announced this when I heard him speak tuesday in Ft. Walton. I'm not sure if any of you remember, but he said the same thing last year. Sounds like there is some definite work going on in the classroom.

Smh @ Parks when you see threads like these. Guess he just didn't want to change.

Or he could have some deficits in his educational background that need to be addressed before he can make the grades he needs. Auburn is academically demanding... not the place to play catch up.

If you Goggle "Gary Waters Auburn" I think you will find one of the drivers for our academic performance in athletics. I received degrees from three different unversities and Gary Waters was the best professor I ever had. He was a great communicator, cared, and connected with his students like few others could. I think you will see this trend continuing.

I recieved degrees from three different unversities and Gary Waters was the best professor I ever had.

Damn.

Pretty sure you're over qualified to be hanging out here.

Malzahn announced this when I heard him speak tuesday in Ft. Walton. I'm not sure if any of you remember, but he said the same thing last year. Sounds like there is some definite work going on in the classroom.

Possibly the biggest applause of the evening (Tue, Emerald Coast Convention Center) was when Gus mentioned this!

Auburn fans are first class!

Terrific news for the program. The student athletes are being student athletes. Congrats!

Archived