Latest ESPN Player Rankings (state of Alabama highlights)

AUbritt

Kerryon Johnson replaces Daron Payne as state's highest ranked prospect according to ESPN.

Also of interest, the rise of Brandon Kennedy (whom we are looking at as a Center prospect):

ESPN clearly valued Alabama's crop of offensive linemen this year. Four Alabama offensive linemen made the ESPN 300, led by Central-Tuscaloosa's Lester Cotton at No. 80. Wetumpka center Brandon Kennedy continued his ascension up the rankings to No. 102, followed by Bessemer City's Darryl Williams at No. 237 and Southside-Gadsden's Tyler Carr at No. 286.

Kennedy dropped 13 spots.

Weird that the article described him as 'continuing his ascension' then. My bad.

Still interesting to me that he is ranked above Williams and Carr.

Weird that the article described him as 'continuing his ascension' then. My bad.

Not your bad buddy. :cheers: You did not realize those al.com reporters don't do research sometimes.

Not your bad buddy. :cheers: You did not realize those al.com reporters don't do research sometimes.

:bigblush:

On a positive note, he's not from Alabama but he's committed to Auburn, Bailey Sharp moves into the ESPN 300 for the first time at #285 overall. He is now a whisker away from being a composite 4*. He just needs a combined 10 spot bump up on the 4 sites to get it.

On a positive note, he's not from Alabama but he's committed to Auburn, Bailey Sharp moves into the ESPN 300 for the first time at #285 overall. He is now a whisker away from being a composite 4*. He just needs a combined 10 spot bump up on the 4 sites to get it.

:wareagle:

I did notice that our per player ranking went from 90.07 ---> 90.27 on 247 Team Rankings. We need a couple commitments soon!

Archived