The genius of Republican tax cuts

TexasTiger

Yeah, because Kansas is the bell cow for all economic indicators.

Oh wait. No it isn't.

Yeah, because Kansas is the bell cow for all economic indicators.

Oh wait. No it isn't.

Why is this key Republican principle working in the heart land?

This is based non-farm payrolls. Kansas is heavy farm state. So if farms/agriculture are included how does it look?

Looked at Texas lately?

This is based non-farm payrolls. Kansas is heavy farm state. So if farms/agriculture are included how does it look?

Looked at Texas lately?

Look at Texas everyday. We have high sales and property taxes. They haven't gone down.

And your answer to my first question? Also, I would note, Texas taxes haven't gone up either and the job growth leads the nation, under a Republican governor.

And your answer to my first question? Also, I would note, Texas taxes haven't gone up either and the job growth leads the nation, under a Republican governor.

It's not just jobs. Kansas has a huge budget problem and companies aren't flocking to it. And, yes, property taxes do go up as the economy improves and they are going up in Texas-- faster than wages.

It's not just jobs. Kansas has a huge budget problem and companies aren't flocking to it. And, yes, property taxes do go up as the economy improves and they are going up in Texas-- faster than wages.

So it's more complex than you are making it out to be, huh ? Why am I not shocked ?

You intentionally forget the other part of the GOP principle, and that's sensible spending.

So it's more complex than you are making it out to be, huh ? Why am I not shocked ?

You intentionally forget the other part of the GOP principle, and that's sensible spending.

You didn't read the article. Why am I not shocked. The problem is revenue is way down due to tax cuts .

Them folks in Kansass probly didnt do the right way. You gotta cut the taxis for the job creaters to get the trikle down a goin. thats what Ragean done.

Them folks in Kansass probly didnt do the right way. You gotta cut the taxis for the job creaters to get the trikle down a goin. thats what Ragean done.

Hugger alert!

You didn't read the article. Why am I not shocked. The problem is revenue is way down due to tax cuts .

NO taxes isn't a GOP principle.

Nor are too few taxes... this entire thread is pointless.

NO taxes isn't a GOP principle.

Nor are too few taxes... this entire thread is pointless.

Shocking

It's being highlighted by one think tank as a lesson for other states on what not to do.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm?fa=view&id=4110.

Is the property tax percentage going up, or, property taxes are higher because the value has gone up?

Archived