Outrageous predictions

macauburn

When Auburn beats bama this year the bammer nation will all admit that it was because Auburn had the better team.

Now THAT'S outrageous

Totally unbelievable.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama loses four.. MSU, LSU, Auburn and UF. The Gators will run SEC east table to make it to the SEC championship game. CMR will be fired when his Dawgs have multiple loses after the Worlds Largest Cocktail Party. Cousin Clem will beat FSU to be the surprise school in the ACC and will be one of the final four. Both Georgia and Georgia Tech will be in the market for coaches in the offseason.

FSU loses to Louisville and ND.

Auburn goes undefeated to win the NCG.

Bama doesn't make the playoffs. There will

Not be 2 SEC teams in the playoffs this year.

Maybe in a year or 2, but not this year.

My favorite of all the predictions! Thanks, Stripe!

:wareagle:

Verne Lundquist becomes Bammie's new head coach after Nicky gets fired for a 4-8 season

Ooh, I hadn't seen that one yet! Good one also! What can they bring Lou Holtz on to do at Bama?

:dunno:

Verne Lundquist becomes Bammie's new head coach after Nicky gets fired for a 4-8 season

Ooh, I hadn't seen that one yet! Good one also! What can they bring Lou Holtz on to do at Bama?

:dunno:

He gets tenure as a professor teaching speech.

:dunno:/>

They can use him as a replacement to the fans that blow mist all over the players.

:dunno:/>

They can use him as a replacement to the fans that blow mist all over the players.

I had to laugh. Sufferin' Succotash That is a good one

Verne Lundquist will successfully commentate an entire game without mentioning Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, and/or Johnny Manziel.

Archived