Outrageous predictions

macauburn

Auburn beats Georgia in the sec championship where they advance to play Alabama in the first round of the playoffs. Making AU play their rivals 4 out 5 games in a row. Then then goes on to play UCLA in the final round after they beat FSU in round 1.

I think you don't understand the playoff format :poke:/>

No this makes sense; in this scenario the semi final games were UCLA vs FLA ST and ALA vs AUB. Winners are UCLA and AUB and they face off in NCG.

It makes sense.. it was just worded very poorly. I like it though! That would throw a ratchet into the playoff machine immediately.

I like this prediction AUStew87! Though very unlikely, there is always that possibility. I would rather get to play Florida St. as opposed to playing UCLA just to ease my current pain from last year. Could it actually get any better beating Georgia and Alabama twice in the same year? AND on top of that...getting revenge on Florida St. in the national championship?

No

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn beats Georgia in the sec championship where they advance to play Alabama in the first round of the playoffs. Making AU play their rivals 4 out 5 games in a row. Then then goes on to play UCLA in the final round after they beat FSU in round 1.

No this makes sense; in this scenario the semi final games were UCLA vs FLA ST and ALA vs AUB. Winners are UCLA and AUB and they face off in NCG.

It makes sense.. it was just worded very poorly. I like it though! That would throw a ratchet into the playoff machine immediately.

I like this prediction AUStew87! Though very unlikely, there is always that possibility. I would rather get to play Florida St. as opposed to playing UCLA just to ease my current pain from last year. Could it actually get any better beating Georgia and Alabama twice in the same year? AND on top of that...getting revenge on Florida St. in the national championship?

No

As Borat would say, Very nice, very nice.

Derek Mason wins 11 games with James Franklin's past recruiting classes and wins the East. Their only loss being Ole Miss.

Thats great! To be honest with you im rooting for Derek Mason, he seems like a good guy and coach.

I noticed during media days that during interviews, he always has this smart-aleck look on his face, like he wants to smack the dude upside the head. But yeah, he does seem like a good guy.

Auburn meats SC in the SECCG rematch. Auburn then advances to the playoff and wins the championship either undefeated or 1 loss. Alabama loses 2 games, as does FSU.

Auburn meats SC in the SECCG rematch. Auburn then advances to the playoff and wins the championship either undefeated or 1 loss. Alabama loses 2 games, as does FSU.

right on fellow aub brother, i feel the same, REDEMPTION!

No

Yes! Yes! Yes! someone who feels like i do! I want Revenge! Revenge I tell you......REVENGE!!!

FSU loses to Louisville and ND.

Auburn goes undefeated to win the NCG.

Bama doesn't make the playoffs. There will

Not be 2 SEC teams in the playoffs this year.

Maybe in a year or 2, but not this year.

+1 Somehow, i think we play the turds twice this year...

Auburn will go 3-9, Malzahn will be fired, Lashlee will be hired and will go 13-2 with a last second lost to FSU

No, seriously *rolls eyes*

I think the most outrageous you can't get after last season is saying Auburn will lose more than 3 games, the team of destiny is still essentially together

Cal, Louisville and Rutgers turn the college football world upside down. All 3 go unbeaten in their respective conferences making the inaugural CFB Playoff the most unsexiest ever, while AU snatches the very first playoff crown with relative ease.

Saban invites the media over to his house for a cook out and cornhole. CGM goes to the slow down huddle up offense. Les Miles uses timeouts properly. Auburn dismisses a player that transfers to Georgia.

One of the Mississippi schools is actually a factor in determining the winner of the West

One of the Mississippi schools is actually a factor in determining the winner of the West

Gunna go out on a limb and say it isnt going to be state.

Trent Thompson signs with Auburn.

lol,yeah i think that seems a bit outrageous now,but you never know *crosses fingers*

I'm quite nervous about both of the Mississippi schools this year. Both have a very good chance of winning 9 games. I think they both finish ahead of LSU and TAMU.

I'm quite nervous about both of the Mississippi schools this year. Both have a very good chance of winning 9 games. I think they both finish ahead of LSU and TAMU.

I actually like Miss State better than Ole Miss this year (I mean, I think they'll be better).

:dunno:

• Texas A&M finishes 6th in the SEC West (only in front of Arky)
  • Tennessee finishes a surprising 2nd in the East (UGA wins division)
  • FSU drops their opener against Oklahoma State
  • Air Force wins the Commander-in-Chief's trophy

With the way Winston is running his mouth, that would be pleasing to see osu beat the Noles

I want us to be the team that beats them, though.

Archived