New guy

mugz

WAR EAGLE!!!

I am new to the boards and I would like to say how proud of the players I am.

To get things started up here are a few of my thoughts.

1. As bad as I thought Corso was a good guy this year he spits in our face.

2. Herb is just an ***. Well I just will not say but think it.

3. BCS is a bust.

4. Like him or hate him Trev knows all.

5. Why do teams have to blow out another team to prove they are the best in BCS system? Where is Sportsmanship. Auburn gets bashed for close game but I will not even go into that.

6. ESPN is just horrible media for SEC.

7. Bring in the playoffs system. How great would it be to have a Cinderella team? Just think if Vandy somehow got in playoffs and beat USC in first game and lost next week to UAB. That is how great playoffs are.

8. Playoff probably would not be any better. Big conferences would group together and make it so only big conferences could get into playoffs.

9. SEC will be the most feared conference in 2006.

Auburn will have Cox who will have had 1 year under his belt with a great defense if they do not leave early. Mainly Groves and the Predator!!!! Plus new LB that committed.

LSU will be good too with those backs having more experience and Russel with more experience.

Love me or hate but BAMA will actually be better and good.

MISS St. will have better players and play at better level but will still fall to Auburn.

South Carolina- All I need to say is Steve.

VOls- they will have those young QBs that will be great.

I could keep going but why, everyone already knows this.

Bad thing is all these teams will beat each other up and another sorry conference will get National Title. If playoffs start I think the final four would have at least 3 SEC teams. That is another reason why other conference do not want to see playoffs.

I guess that is how I will start my first post.

Now that I am here here some more info. I bleeding Orange and Blue throughout , am a AU Engineering student and soon to be Alumni come December.

With that said I think you should all know that just because I am an Auburn fan it does not mean I will not bash them from time to time.

Let the PTI begin. :au::au::au:

wow...quality first post, a little long though.

SEC will be good every year. Bama will get better, LSU is good, UGA is good, SC will get better, UT is good, and UF is good. Not sure about MISS ST. as they are on probabtion, but I'm sure croom will bring some good players. The SEC East is going to be hard as hell and I'm just glad that we won't have to play all of them every year.

Welcome and WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I just want to know why Corso and Herby discredit Auburn with UT making a game of it in the 3rd quarter while not saying a word about USC only beating unranked UCLA by 5..wtf is that??

They should've given away two national championship trophies last year...the 2004 trophy to LSU and the 2005 to USC. That way, none of this controversy this year would have even started!!

C'mon Numa, you know USC/UCLA was a rivalry game. You can't fault someone for not blowing out their biggest rival. You ALWAYS get a free pass when playing your rival. You just win em' and it doesn't count against you if your rival happens to actually have some talent and play that game with fire and passion and do everything in their power to beat you......RIGHT???

C'mon Numa, you know USC/UCLA was a rivalry game.  You can't fault someone for not blowing out their biggest rival.  You ALWAYS get a free pass when playing your rival.  You just win em' and it doesn't count against you if your rival happens to actually have some talent and play that game with fire and passion and do everything in their power to beat you......RIGHT???

129503[/snapback]

Oh, I know exactly what you're getting at...but tell me this. Why did we DROP in the polls after our rivalry game but you don't hear a word about USC's performance in theirs, much less a drop in the polls??

Ah forget it...I sound like I'm whining about it. Screw the BCS...Auburn is undefeated, SEC champions. Bring on VT!

Numa,

I understand where you're coming from, especially after having to wait 47 years to get to where we ccould have/should have been. It sucks, but this team is still awesome and that's what we need to concentrate on!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE HOKIES!!!!!

Archived