Looking for......

auburnpride99

I'm looking for a video of the fan reaction of the Iron Bowl last year. The one I'm looking for has the father and son on the field after the game at the very end of the video. The dad asks him a question and the little boy responds something along the lines of " We just crushed Alabama, War Eagle" Something like that. Anyway, I'm trying to find it again. I've been all over YouTube today and don't see it. If anyone has a link I'd be appreciative.

WDE

A while back I found a youtube playlist of 58 fan reaction videos, some of which I had not seen before. I got interrupted before I could finish the list (it has to be over 3 hours), though, and now I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have a link?

A while back I found a youtube playlist of 58 fan reaction videos, some of which I had not seen before. I got interrupted before I could finish the list (it has to be over 3 hours), though, and now I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have a link?

Try - http://trackemtigers.com/?p=28403 - This might be the one you are looking for. It runs consecutively.

Archived