AU releases Depth Chart

McLoofus

I'm having a wait and see approach

Pardon me, gang, I'm'a breathe in this fresh air for just a minute.

The soon-to-be-formerly-9th-ranked team in the country approves of this message. :thumbsup:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this was a flurry of activity. I am also holding out on judging TR's performance as a DB because, well, there is virtually nothing to judge it on. How someone is able to say because he didn't live up to expectations as a WR corresponds to performance as a DB, I'll never get. Wow.

Well this was a flurry of activity. I am also holding out on judging TR's performance as a DB because, well, there is virtually nothing to judge it on. How someone is able to say because he didn't live up to expectations as a WR corresponds to performance as a DB, I'll never get. Wow.

Heavy, heavy troll job. I'd suggest that you check the "3 things" thread, but I've fed the troll enough. Beware, serious appetite on that one.

I hope Auburn has 2 or 3 more corners that will play before Reed. If he is second on the depth chart imo Holsey, Mincy, and Jones should play every snap. With all the great recruiting classes of the past years, are all those corners getting beat by a former underachieving decoy? If I see Reed out there covering Ricky Seals-Jones I'm worried. I would gladly trade Reed for Jake Holland or Darren Bates or any other "body"

You're trolling, right? Because there's no way a sane person can actually think this way. Reed balled out in the spring game.

OMG this doesn't mean anything. KF played well against the offense he played in for several years too. I'm not saying Reed will be bad, just that no one will know until he plays against a foreign defense.

Try again.

You were called a troll...because you are acting like a troll. There are plenty of ways to say "I'm not confident in TR's ability to be a solid DB" without looking like a "tool." If you weren't trolling, maybe you should spend some time attempting to change your perceived tone in writing. If you don't care, keep doing what you doing!

On another note, where do you think Therezie (if cleared) is on the depth chart for tomorrow? Not the printed one, but the "next man up" after Garrett depth chart of CGM & CEJ.

i think Therezie plays a lot, splits time with Garret if the rumors are true. He's a fantastic football player, he's been practicing with the team (Gus mentioned him a couple of press conferences ago as a possible punt returner, indicates participation in practice), he was the best player on D (other than Dee) last year and will play a lot if cleared.

i think Therezie plays a lot, splits time with Garret if the rumors are true. He's a fantastic football player, he's been practicing with the team (Gus mentioned him a couple of press conferences ago as a possible punt returner, indicates participation in practice), he was the best player on D (other than Dee) last year and will play a lot if cleared.

Thank you! Must have missed CGM's comments about him.

RT cleared. What does this do to the Star position for playing time Saturday?

I think therezie comes in in obvious passing situations, could also have both on the field and move 1 to linebacker and let cass rush the passer.

Unless I've missed something in the last couple of hours, I'm pretty sure RT is not playing, like 99.9% sure. I'll be more than happy to be told I'm wrong, though.

Unless I've missed something in the last couple of hours, I'm pretty sure RT is not playing, like 99.9% sure. I'll be more than happy to be told I'm wrong, though.

You've missed something in the last few hours. Rumormill blowing up.

On the field the guy had three years and did nothing. 1 td in three years just isn't enough for me to defend you like you are my son or something. Just because I am an Auburn fan, and a Damn proud and loud one I might add, doesn't mean I have to kiss a low level player's butt. ..

Good grief, Charile Brown...

Just because the contributions don't show up on the sexy SportsCenter stats and highlights does not mean the kid hasn't contributed. Easily of the best blockers in the WR corps.

On the field the guy had three years and did nothing. 1 td in three years just isn't enough for me to defend you like you are my son or something. Just because I am an Auburn fan, and a Damn proud and loud one I might add, doesn't mean I have to kiss a low level player's butt. ..

Good grief, Charile Brown...

Just because the contributions don't show up on the sexy SportsCenter stats and highlights does not mean the kid hasn't contributed. Easily of the best blockers in the WR corps.

Yep.

Nobody ever did discuss the subject with me, just spewed nonsense and called me a troll.

No, your troll card has just been pulled.

Where shall we begin?

• Unnecessarily slightingthe players more than once in the same thread
  • An avatar brashly advertising how your are a tool.
  • A user handle that's the opposite of Kool-Aid drinker

Is your bridge luminous enough this late summer evening?

Anyways just drop the Reed argument guys. No one can win because we don't know yet. Everyone's stated their opinions now let the cards fall how they may.

I believe Therezie will come in as the extra star in obvious passing situations. If not have a half and half rotation with Garrett.

I think a lot of auburn fans have amnesia about our excitement for Garrett last year. Dude can ball and he will be one of the main players I keep an eye on tomorrow afternoon

Anyways just drop the Reed argument guys. No one can win because we don't know yet. Everyone's stated their opinions now let the cards fall how they may.

I believe Therezie will come in as the extra star in obvious passing situations. If not have a half and half rotation with Garrett.

I think a lot of auburn fans have amnesia about our excitement for Garrett last year. Dude can ball and he will be one of the main players I keep an eye on tomorrow afternoon

Everybody's plenty excited about getting Garrett back. What folks aren't/weren't excited about is trading last year's defensive MVP for a 174lb true FR on the 2-deep at Star. I've argued that Ruffin's weight shouldn't be a huge concern, but his lack of experience is IMO.

Garrett = awesome

Garrett + Therezie = :bananadance:

Archived