Robenson Therezie cleared

Auburnguy101

This is why it is just wrong to throw around speculation about drug violations without any evidence. It's unfair to the player and to the coaches, and also fuels unwarranted moralistic snarking from other fanbases. To the credit of Therezie and the coaches, they just stayed mum until the problem got worked out.

I absolutely agree. The extent that rival fans, and in some instances, our fans,go to slam a kid when THEY HAVE NO IDEA what really happened is out of control and disgusting. Its another case of truth doesn't matter in social media. No matter how biased or baseless the insults are, people can't wait to pile on and trash someone even when it's all fictitious.

We, of all fanbases, should know our rivals don't need substance to smear us. I don't let what others say affect my blood pressure.

People are curious, and in the absence of information, will speculate. "Insiders" gave us a tidbit of info about a "dilute" drug test which may or may not turn out to be true, and some here did what comes naturally and expounded on that (and a few other theories). I don't know that we can do anything to change human nature.

Very simple. Its called self-control. You can blame any bad behavior on human nature, but that doesn't excuse it or make it right.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Therezie is cleared. Good deal. Anyone heard anything on Mackenro Alexander? I saw on his Twitter where he tweeted good luck to his brother against UGA. He also said he wished he could play this year.

Why wouldn't he get to play this year? Redshirt?

"Why" is a good question, but I started smelling a rat with him when Ruffin was named #2 on the depth chart at Star. I doubt if he's just being redshirted for the devil of it. Could be grades, could be an injury we haven't heard about or any number of other things.

When a player turns up missing, people are going to speculate. Releasing a certain amount of information would be better than what goes on with the social media the way it currently is.

This is why it is just wrong to throw around speculation about drug violations without any evidence. It's unfair to the player and to the coaches, and also fuels unwarranted moralistic snarking from other fanbases. To the credit of Therezie and the coaches, they just stayed mum until the problem got worked out.

I absolutely agree. The extent that rival fans, and in some instances, our fans,go to slam a kid when THEY HAVE NO IDEA what really happened is out of control and disgusting. Its another case of truth doesn't matter in social media. No matter how biased or baseless the insults are, people can't wait to pile on and trash someone even when it's all fictitious.

We, of all fanbases, should know our rivals don't need substance to smear us. I don't let what others say affect my blood pressure.

People are curious, and in the absence of information, will speculate. "Insiders" gave us a tidbit of info about a "dilute" drug test which may or may not turn out to be true, and some here did what comes naturally and expounded on that (and a few other theories). I don't know that we can do anything to change human nature.

Very simple. Its called self-control. You can blame any bad behavior on human nature, but that doesn't excuse it or make it right.

What bad behavior are you talking about?

So Therezie is cleared. Good deal. Anyone heard anything on Mackenro Alexander? I saw on his Twitter where he tweeted good luck to his brother against UGA. He also said he wished he could play this year.

"Why" is a good question, but I started smelling a rat with him when Ruffin was named #2 on the depth chart at Star. I doubt if he's just being redshirted for the devil of it. Could be grades, could be an injury we haven't heard about or any number of other things.

When a player turns up missing, people are going to speculate. Releasing a certain amount of information would be better than what goes on with the social media the way it currently is.

I agree with all of that...

They don't typically pre-emptively redshirt players. They may tell a player they want him to redshirt, but that can change during the season based on injuries and need.

He made some game changing plays.

Yes he did! :yes:

Totally different team with him on the field. Garrett was solid. Therezie is a game changer. He's just a dynamic player. Great to have him.

Archived