Robenson Therezie cleared

Auburnguy101

Wow, that was simply painful to read.

So I understand thinking your team is going to win, but how in the world can they justify thinking they're going to wipe the floor with us? I'm sorry but I can't remotely understand where that confidence stems from?

Bert. But I think it's called bluster.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that was simply painful to read.

So I understand thinking your team is going to win, but how in the world can they justify thinking they're going to wipe the floor with us? I'm sorry but I can't remotely understand where that confidence stems from?

Bert. But I think it's called bluster.

Haha I suppose but how do you think as a no-sec win team you're going to take down, easily, the defending sec champs who hardly lost anyone?

Especially in the first game of the season? I just can't fathom that amount of ignorance. I'm pretty sure I can think of over 50 teams that should be able to bear Arky this year. Shoot even my school UCF seems more promising without Blake or storm

Maybe this is a biased opinion but I feel like we have the nicest looking forum with some of the more intelligent posters. It's rare I see awful spelling and grammar to the extent I see other sites.

Also, I feel like we're pretty respectful compared to most boards. We make our comments and our jokes but they're usually in jest or backed by logic. Not too many "f those guys they're cheatin' dumb sons of guns" post here.

Now the question arises of do we try to get Garrett and Therezie on the field at the same time somehow? I think that would be scary

agreed. No reason garret can't come in at one of the LB spots to give them a break

Good news and I thought I remember something about him getting some reps in practice. Won't start but sure is good to help with depth. And most importantly, glad whatever it was worked out in RT's favor.

Hogville coming apart over this ... hilarious ...

http://www.hogville....?topic=573009.0

After reading their thread, it is obvious what a detrimental effect all the close inbreeding has had on their gene pool. You could take the two highest IQs on that thread and not break 100 by much. That's a hard read to go through and not feel like you've been wallowing in the mud. You just feel dirty from having been there.

Like someone here said, you get a renewed respect for content on AUFAMILY .

Thanks Auburnguy101...sorry for the douchery of some on here.

Yes, thank you! Why we want to drive off legitimate sources really muddles the water for me.

So, is it confirmed all this was over a "diluted" drug test?

From al.com article:

Auburn declined to provide further details on Therezie's situation.

Until they do, it's all speculation.

So, is it confirmed all this was over a "diluted" drug test?

From al.com article:

Auburn declined to provide further details on Therezie's situation.

Until they do, it's all speculation.

I guess we can speculate then, because Gus never gives details.

Now the question arises of do we try to get Garrett and Therezie on the field at the same time somehow? I think that would be scary

AND moncrief

This is why it is just wrong to throw around speculation about drug violations without any evidence. It's unfair to the player and to the coaches, and also fuels unwarranted moralistic snarking from other fanbases. To the credit of Therezie and the coaches, they just stayed mum until the problem got worked out.

I agree!!!

Robinson cleared for Saturday. Great news. It looks like it was eligibility issues for sure. We need that depth and a returning star. Practically won the Washington St game for us.

Al.com blip here.

This is why it is just wrong to throw around speculation about drug violations without any evidence. It's unfair to the player and to the coaches, and also fuels unwarranted moralistic snarking from other fanbases. To the credit of Therezie and the coaches, they just stayed mum until the problem got worked out.

I absolutely agree. The extent that rival fans, and in some instances, our fans,go to slam a kid when THEY HAVE NO IDEA what really happened is out of control and disgusting. Its another case of truth doesn't matter in social media. No matter how biased or baseless the insults are, people can't wait to pile on and trash someone even when it's all fictitious.

I absolutely agree. The extent that rival fans, and in some instances, our fans,go to slam a kid when THEY HAVE NO IDEA what really happened is out of control and disgusting. Its another case of truth doesn't matter in social media. No matter how biased or baseless the insults are, people can't wait to pile on and trash someone even when it's all fictitious.

We, of all fanbases, should know our rivals don't need substance to smear us. I don't let what others say affect my blood pressure.

People are curious, and in the absence of information, will speculate. "Insiders" gave us a tidbit of info about a "dilute" drug test which may or may not turn out to be true, and some here did what comes naturally and expounded on that (and a few other theories). I don't know that we can do anything to change human nature.

So Therezie is cleared. Good deal. Anyone heard anything on Mackenro Alexander? I saw on his Twitter where he tweeted good luck to his brother against UGA. He also said he wished he could play this year.

So Therezie is cleared. Good deal. Anyone heard anything on Mackenro Alexander? I saw on his Twitter where he tweeted good luck to his brother against UGA. He also said he wished he could play this year.

Why wouldn't he get to play this year? Redshirt?

Why wouldn't he get to play this year? Redshirt?

That's quite possible.

Archived