Robenson Therezie cleared

Auburnguy101

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hogville coming apart over this ... hilarious ...

http://www.hogville....?topic=573009.0

LOL! Their Thereize thread has more posts than ours. ;D

Very quickly ,moved on to us cheating, Gus being godless, and Cam. Wow. I actually gave Arky fans more credit than that before I read this.

ETA: they also have another thread on same/related topic. Nothing like reading another team's board to make me want to beat them even more.

Ha, Hogville is great. Nice to see folks like that think they have a chance. Does the ole heart good before the smack down that cometh. Enjoy your evening and morning tomorrow piggies!

Very quickly ,moved on to us cheating, Gus being godless, and Cam. Wow. I actually gave Arky fans more credit than that before I read this.

ETA: they also have another thread on same/related topic. Nothing like reading another team's board to make me want to beat them even more.

How does a thread start about Therezie on a rival's message but break down in the end into another meltdown about 2010?

That group seriously is in need of a comfy cushioned lounge chair, a lamp and a hug.

How does a thread start about Therezie on a rival's message but break down in the end into another meltdown about 2010?

That group seriously is in need of a comfy cushioned lounge chair, a lamp and a hug.

Free association?

This is why it is just wrong to throw around speculation about drug violations without any evidence. It's unfair to the player and to the coaches, and also fuels unwarranted moralistic snarking from other fanbases. To the credit of Therezie and the coaches, they just stayed mum until the problem got worked out.

I'd love to see derrick moncrief and Therezie on the field at the same time. I would love to see the auburn secondary knock some heads off again

yes, exactly how i feel! put fear into them piggies!

Great to hear he will be able to suit up. I am curious to know how much time he has been practicing though. My guess, and I'm just guessing here (I have no inside sources) that he will not play too much. Call it a punishment for whatever he did. Maybe it's because other guys practiced more. Maybe because the other guys didn't get in trouble, so it's a reward to them. For whatever reason, I am curious how much playing time he actually gets. My guess is that he is 2nd string at best. But great to hear he is eligible again. At the least, it's more depth.

But if there was a retest and he passed, you can't really punish a non issue.

Agree. From my understanding- which is limited and possibly wrong- it wasn't determined that he did something not so bad. It's that he didn't do anything wrong at all. If that understanding is correct, then clearly there is no punishment warranted. If strategic reasons limit his game reps, then so be it.

Wow, that was simply painful to read.

So I understand thinking your team is going to win, but how in the world can they justify thinking they're going to wipe the floor with us? I'm sorry but I can't remotely understand where that confidence stems from?

Archived