should America split up

cooltigger21

Okay, I'm in as long as the moderates get Florida. Can we change the name to: United State of America (we still love you former Americans even though you're insane) or, United State of America (vacation here but, leave your politics at home).

The Canadians want Florida, they are already living there in the Winter. They have even talked about annexing Turks and Caicos Islands and Bermuda. They just want somewhere warm!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you conservatives were supposed to be the "real" patriots while we liberals were "borderline traitors"? :-\

Now you talk about destroying the United States if you can't have things your way, or exiling/punishing anyone (i.e., liberals) that doesn't agree with your particular political view? Of course you have the right to say such things, that's what makes our country great. But it doesn't seem like a very "American" way to view democracy, political diversity, or tolerance to me. JMHO.

Hhmmm, interesting interpretation of what it means to be American...the guys who founded us thought it was patriotic and necessary.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

That is a very good counterpoint. However, at the same time, I have to wonder if the political leaders on either side have any respect for those words.

Not anymore they are playing the system as it is and doing quite well staying in office for decades.

The British "System" in 1776 and before could not be played by anyone in the colonies, so 13 colonies broke away from Britain leaving 7 other British colonies and possessions loyal to the King.

Okay, I'm in as long as the moderates get Florida. Can we change the name to: United State of America (we still love you former Americans even though you're insane) or, United State of America (vacation here but, leave your politics at home).

The Canadians want Florida, they are already living there in the Winter. They have even talked about annexing Turks and Caicos Islands and Bermuda. They just want somewhere warm!!!

I don't think we moderates are asking for that much, just one state, all of the offshore oil, all of the military bases currently located there. If we have to fight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bring it on Canada! Besides, the Canadians will have to violate the Conservative States of America's airspace in order to attack us. The CSA will never allow that.

I don't think we moderates are asking for that much, just one state, all of the offshore oil, all of the military bases currently located there. If we have to fight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bring it on Canada! Besides, the Canadians will have to violate the Conservative States of America's airspace in order to attack us. The CSA will never allow that.

Since I'm already a FL state resident, count me in as a new member of the Florida Navy. Someone needs to interdict all of the CSA immigrants trying to come ashore.

Since I'm already a FL state resident, count me in as a new member of the Florida Navy. Someone needs to interdict all of the CSA immigrants trying to come ashore.

Sir, you are the Secretary of the United State of America Navy! It is a monumental task. However, we have very strategically located Naval Air Stations for defense. I am afraid we are going to be challenged when it comes to aircraft carriers and submarines.

Sir, you are the Secretary of the United State of America Navy! It is a monumental task. However, we have very strategically located Naval Air Stations for defense. I am afraid we are going to be challenged when it comes to aircraft carriers and submarines.

Annex King's Bay during the split up.

I don't think the LSA would be challenged. I don't think the CSA will be able to handle a war on three fronts. Obviously they would have be at war in the Middle East, most likely would be battling Russia over Alaska, and then have to fight the LSA at the same time?

Since the CSA would have zero social programs, well that will be interesting. Cause then all stores with the exception of the elite would be fully automatic. No way cashiers, stockers, etc would be able to make a living in the CSA. They would all have to cut their own lawns, stock and buy own groceries, change their own oil etc.

Hooya! We are going for littoral defense. Carriers cost to much. Takes away from the national beer fund.

I would be interested in citizenship in the new USA. I'll be glad to work in the panhandle as a deputy director of recreational fishing enforcement.

You are Secretary of State, if you want the job. I will refer your suggestion to the Secretary of the Navy for his consideration.

Hooya! We are going for littoral defense. Carriers cost to much. Takes away from the national beer fund.

I love this Secretary of the Navy. Wait a minute, I thought in the Navy, we called it grog?

I would be interested in citizenship in the new USA. I'll be glad to work in the panhandle as a deputy director of recreational fishing enforcement.

How about Secretary of the Interior? I'm only chief of staff but, I am sure Madame President will agree that you are an outstanding choice.

I love this Secretary of the Navy. Wait a minute, I thought in the Navy, we called it grog?

Aye!

grog-time-british-man-o-war-photo.jpg

Aye!

I have a LOT of confidence in cabinet member who understands how important Spring Break is to our fledgling economy. Keep em safe but, keep em spending.

I think it is something to discuss. The country hasn't been this divided since the Civil War. Under the current circumstances, I'd vote for it. The problem with this is the liberal side would quickly collapse under the burden of freebies and the lazy and ignorant. To support this, I offer Detroit, California and Illinois as examples of liberal destruction.

Says the voice of reason..... thus proving either an inability to think or at least, reluctance to think before posting.

:laugh:

Nice counterpoint.

You expect a serious counterpoint to a proposal to split the country into independent "liberal" and "conservative" states? :laugh:

Yeah, that really merits discussion. :rolleyes:

You are Secretary of State, if you want the job. I will refer your suggestion to the Secretary of the Navy for his consideration.

We should grab Jekyll and St Simons while we're annexing parts of southeast Georgia.

We should grab Jekyll and St Simons while we're annexing parts of southeast Georgia.

I don't want to question you on such matters. After all, you are known for your diplomacy but, should we be so aggressive? I hardly think we can afford a war at this stage. Perhaps we could take Guantanamo without any conflict? You and the Secretary of the Navy should discuss.

Are y'all accepting refugees? I've been forced from my home in the heart of Alabama for not being conservative enough.

Are y'all accepting refugees? I've been forced from my home in the heart of Alabama for not being conservative enough.

We will grant you Asylum seeker status.

I don't want to question you on such matters. After all, you are known for your diplomacy but, should we be so aggressive? I hardly think we can afford a war at this stage. Perhaps we could take Guantanamo without any conflict? You and the Secretary of the Navy should discuss.

I'll bust out my Teddy Roosevelt books and research how he did it. Gitmo has awesome weather and great diving! Go Rough Riders!

THRB-1022-Photograph-JPG634594674885223988-1.JPG

It was assumed that you would enter the country as a leader, not as a political refugee.

You are slated for a very high level position within the new government. Unfortunately, I have very limited authority. Madame President will have to discuss the Vice Presidency your duties with you personally.

We will grant you Asylum seeker status.

I'll bust out my Teddy Roosevelt books and research how he did it. Gitmo has awesome weather and great diving! Go Rough Riders!

THRB-1022-Photograph-JPG634594674885223988-1.JPG

You have been promoted to Five Star Admiral and Secretary of Defense. Congratulations and keep up the outstanding work.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Down at Gitmo, let's keep the code reds to a minimum. Those Marines are fanatical.

Aye!

I have a LOT of confidence in cabinet member who understands how important Spring Break is to our fledgling economy. Keep em safe but, keep em spending.

Do you think we will have a issue with CSA youth wishing to defect during Spring Break? or will the CSA even allow Spring Break?

Aye!

Do you think we will have a issue with CSA youth wishing to defect during Spring Break? or will the CSA even allow Spring Break?

We can issue them a 3 year party visa for $3,200 in fees but it may take 6 years to finalize it.

How about Secretary of the Interior? I'm only chief of staff but, I am sure Madame President will agree that you are an outstanding choice.

I would be honored to serve.

Archived