Go Gators!

TigerOne

Just for the record, I think the Gators chance of beating Bama are slim to none ... not b/c of what I think of UA but more of how bad I still think UF is.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think it's in our best interests if we and Bama are both undefeated heading into the Iron Bowl.

Same would apply to Bama. Better for them to face an undefeated Auburn.

:dunno:/>

If that happens, if u thought k-sate refs were bad, Steve shaw would see to it bama walks out of ironbowl undefeated!

Here's hoping the Gators pull off a miracle because that's what it will take. They are a team in disarray. I feel bad for those kids. They just look lost and confused on the field. Nothing is working for them.

bammer will probably curb-stomp Will's team, call it the greatest defeat of a fierce opponent ever in the history of college football, and then preemptively claim the National Championship.

This pretty much sums it up.

This will be Muschamp's last season at Florida.

Perfect assessment Tigerbelle!

I'm afraid you're right Shift. Idk what happened with Boom at UF but it obviously hasn't worked.

Can't see UF winning this one. They just have no direction and seem like a sinking ship. I think they know that too which creates an even bigger snow ball effect.

I couldn't care less who wins, but if the gators pull an upset it won't hurt my feelings. Just saying. ...WDE

Just for the record, I think the Gators chance of beating Bama are slim to none ... not b/c of what I think of UA but more of how bad I still think UF is.

bingo. Gators are just not good. Period

Big 80+ yard pass form Sims to Drake. TD Bama on their first offensive play. Could be a long day for the Gators.

Game starting out as expected. Worst coverage on that pass that I've ever seen(maybe).

Florida is AWFUL.

If I were a UF fan, I'd be rooting for losses the rest of the season just to get rid of that coaching staff. How can a team so rich in talent be so terrible year after year?

One play TD. Yes, gators are THAT bad. It's already over.

My prediction: Bama beats the crap out of a terrible Florida team, claims a natty, loses 2-3 more games this season, and still claims 2014 as a natty.

Game starting out as expected. Worst coverage on that pass that I've ever seen(maybe).

Florida is AWFUL.

If I were a UF fan, I'd be rooting for a losses the rest of the season just to get rid of that coaching staff. How can a team so rich in talent be so terrible year after year?

That was the sentiment I had during 2012. Just get it over with already!

Archived