Air Strikes in Syria Begin

Proud Tiger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jennifer Griffin (@JenGriffinFNC) tweeted at 11:28 AM on Wed, Sep 24, 2014:

Love that #UAE pilots who bombed #ISIS #Syria led by female commander. Maj Mariam Al Mansouri. #ladyliberty

AR-140619885.jpg

Isis is now holing up in people's homes. Not surprised that they would do that. Now how do we handle that?

In many cases they are "marrying" a young girl in the household.

To answer your question, infantry.

Isis is now holing up in people's homes. Not surprised that they would do that. Now how do we handle that?

In many cases they are "marrying" a young girl in the household.

To answer your question, infantry.

the question was rhetorical.

hopefully we dont. someone must and i think eventually we will have too.

Look, I think we all know how this is going to work. We're going to bomb and take out as much infrastructure and equipment as we can. And we'll just Peshmerga, 'moderate' Syrian rebel and Iraqi soldiers as much as possible. But eventually it will come down to sending in NATO and/or US troops in to root out ISIS in some of these towns. The President knows the American people aren't up for that option right now so he'll exhaust all these other means first. But it's just the prelude to what anyone that is serious about defeating these bloodthirsty a-holes knows has to happen...boots on the ground.

Look, I think we all know how this is going to work. We're going to bomb and take out as much infrastructure and equipment as we can. And we'll just Peshmerga, 'moderate' Syrian rebel and Iraqi soldiers as much as possible. But eventually it will come down to sending in NATO and/or US troops in to root out ISIS in some of these towns. The President knows the American people aren't up for that option right now so he'll exhaust all these other means first. But it's just the prelude to what anyone that is serious about defeating these bloodthirsty a-holes knows has to happen...boots on the ground.

Well yes we all know it will require that but the question is whether or not anyone will actually do that and commit to doing it for as long as is necessary to root these people out. I wish I had confidence that this administration would do that. I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong. We'll see.

Nice to see a little humor creep in.

There's always humor here.

If only you can recognize it. ;D

How could one possibly miss it? The entire forum is comedy relief. :Sing:

Well yes we all know it will require that but the question is whether or not anyone will actually do that and commit to doing it for as long as is necessary to root these people out. I wish I had confidence that this administration would do that. I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong. We'll see.

Expect an announcement on US ground troops being redeployed to the area on November 5th, 2014. Obama will not care at that point.

Nice to see a little humor creep in.

There's always humor here.

If only you can recognize it. ;D

How could one possibly miss it? The entire forum is comedy relief. :Sing:

Well, there are an awful lot of serious posts made that qualify as humor, so some of us apparently miss it.

Archived