Let's Keep the Wrong Sort of People From Voting

icanthearyou

I get the voter fraud issue. But are you guys intimating early voting days are simply a carrier for such fraud?

Thank you. You were ignored but, you tried. I appreciate the effort.

Well thanks itch. It was an honest question and I think various responses touched on early voting. Maybe not directly to my question, but kind of nibbled on the edges regardless. I'm really like cpt's Sunday proposal. Most everyone is off work, churches can easily transport, and it seems like it may very well calm racial tension.

AUUSN......what is that reason?

Republicans don't want certain people to vote...

Democrats want certain people to vote...

Both have nefarious reasons.

21 guns my friend.

Seriously rational, 78......careful with that.

What the heck is going on tonight? LOL. Seriously appreciate it.

Rational 2.0 - if we can get folks to drop the emotion they will see a lot more. From many contributors.

We can't have secured electronic voting until Libs figure out a way to have black panthers ,armed with billy clubs, at every electronic device. We must have equity ... ;-)

Its interesting how you and others like you affirm that you're not a racist. Preferring that African Americans be held to a lower standard speaks volumes about you. The rules uniformly apply to everyone. The end.

The previous rule applied uniformly to everyone also. :-\

Your logic is well, illogical.

AUUSN......what is that reason?

Republicans don't want certain ineligible people to vote...

Democrats want certain dead people to vote...

Fixed that for you. LOL

In all seriousness, I think both parties participate in some type of voter fraud.

SOrry but Voter fraud does not exist. There have been 7 documented voter fraud nation wide.

SOrry but Voter fraud does not exist. There have been 7 documented voter fraud nation wide.

Archived