Anti-Auburn Bias and Prejudice at Si.Com

WDEngineer

Reading these two articles should insult any Auburn fan but this Markazi &$*# makes my blood boil. :puke:

Despite controversies, BCS will give us a true national champion

By the way, can we please put to rest any ludicrous scenarios that have Auburn possibly winning a share of the national championship if the USC-Oklahoma game is close and Auburn blows out Virginia Tech? The USC-Oklahoma game should be close and the Auburn-Virginia Tech game should be a blow out if the Tigers come to play. That doesn't change anything, except for the fact that the Tigers will finish the season ranked second instead of third.

Tigers got screwed, but let's face it: Their Q rating just doesn't stack up

Folks in Sylacauga and Opelika are spitting mad at that assertion, but they're in Sylacauga and Opelika. They aren't in Chicago. Or Denver. Or San Francisco. Or New York. If they were, they'd understand that their school just doesn't have the same national cache.

The Markazi guy is an obvious USC fan...that doesn't bother me. It's just that his opinions are louder because he writes for SI.

The other guy I'm not sure about...I guess it was just to piss us off. But it really doesn't go against what the majority of the media is saying right now. "Get over it Auburn, you're just Auburn afterall. Poor Cal though..." :rolleyes:

Archived