Trey Gowdy nails it again-No impeachment

AUisAll

Some have wondered why Obama selected such a moron as Biden for his VP. Have to give Obama credit on this one. If Obama is impeached which he should be, then we are stuck with possibly the biggest dumb ass in DC as President. Gowdy calls Biden 'Impeachment Insurance'

Biden takes incompetency to a terrifying new level. I don't know if he's ever been truly sane.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” - Joe Biden.

Had any Republican said that, they'd be run out of office, protested, boycotted, but what's Obama do ? Makes him his VP.

Biden would be better...

You may be right. Tough choice though. A lying dumbass or a dumbass who is likely a liar if anyone paid attention to him.

So, you are intelligent and the president is a "dumbass"?

Biden takes incompetency to a terrifying new level. I don't know if he's ever been truly sane.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,” - Joe Biden.

Had any Republican said that, they'd be run out of office, protested, boycotted, but what's Obama do ? Makes him his VP.

Very true. These two deserve each other and will be the butt of jokes for years to come. Put Gruber in there and we could have a new comedy, 'Grubers Goobers'.

Biden would be better...

You may be right. Tough choice though. A lying dumbass or a dumbass who is likely a liar if anyone paid attention to him.

Finally, you get something right. But then again a broken clock is right two times a day.

Your choice, one who makes stupid decisions or one who is too incompetent to even make a decision. I'll take the latter. We could hide Biden for two years and he would be perfectly fine with it.

Biden would be better...

Finally, you get something right. But then again a broken clock is right two times a day.

Sorry to disappoint you. I did NOT state that. I asked the question. I was curious to know if you believed it.

Your choice, one who makes stupid decisions or one who is too incompetent to even make a decision. I'll take the latter. We could hide Biden for two years and he would be perfectly fine with it.

Stupid decisions like invading Iraq? Stupid decisions like not investing $50 billion dollars to backstop two financial firms and then, two weeks later asking congressional leaders for $1 trillion dollars and an open-ended agreement to supply more if the first trillion wasn't enough to stabilize the global financial markets? Are those the stupid decisions you refer to?

Biden would be better...

Sorry to disappoint you. I did NOT state that. I asked the question. I was curious to know if you believed it.

Fair enough. No disappointment here. And there is zero doubt in my mind that Obama is a dumbass that has had a caricature created that he is some kind of brilliant man in order to deceive the 'stupid' people. It seems to have worked but some of the 'stupid' people are becoming less 'stupid' it seems. Just not here.

Stupid decisions like invading Iraq? Stupid decisions like not investing $50 billion dollars to backstop two financial firms and then, two weeks later asking congressional leaders for $1 trillion dollars and an open-ended agreement to supply more if the first trillion wasn't enough to stabilize the global financial markets? Are those the stupid decisions you refer to?

Here's a better one..the decision to throw away $21 trillion on Great Society welfare programs only to find out 50 years later that poverty is more prevalent and more deeply rooted than when the legislation was passed. That's "trillion" with a T. We can all play the games you play but we'll be no better off for having played them.

Leave it to ICHY to always go back to Bush.

Here's a better one..the decision to throw away $21 trillion on Great Society welfare programs only to find out 50 years later that poverty is more prevalent and more deeply rooted than when the legislation was passed. That's "trillion" with a T. We can all play the games you play but we'll be no better off for having played them.

Don't argue with ICHY. He claims to be conservative but always takes the other side. I have yet to ever see him criticize one liberal democrat idea. Now he's all to eager to criticize conservatives and republicans. They are the problem with their rhetoric.

Don't argue with ICHY. He claims to be conservative but always takes the other side. I have yet to ever see him criticize one liberal democrat idea. Now he's all to eager to criticize conservatives and republicans. They are the problem with their rhetoric.

I know, right? He's posted ad nauseum about what he's called Bush lies about the Iraq War but has never ever even once mentioned the library of lies told by one BHO. He seems to be perfectly fine with liberal lies but simply cannot let a day pass without whining about Bush. :nopityA:

Then you aren't paying attention.

Criticize me personally all you care to though. Only serves to further the idea that what I posted cannot be criticized. BTW, I didn't mention Bush. When the day comes, that I start 27 threads everyday attacking Republicans, THEN, your statement will have some credibility. Until then, leave me out of the petty, partisan, numbskull BS. I don't have a side. My side lost their sanity and forgot what the word "conservative" means.

Biden would be better...

Nope. PBO is pretty smart. Gruber very intelligent. They plainly know how to manipulate their "stupid" constituencies as Gruber so proudly boasts.

We need to keep potus around for two more years. Gonna be a TON of FUN watching him get slapped around by the Congress!!! :jossun:

We need to keep potus around for two more years. Gonna be a TON of FUN watching him get slapped around by the Congress!!! :jossun:

Whats going to be funny to watch, IMO, is BHO's defiance level rise in the face of national rejection. This past election was based on the American's across the board rejection of Obama's policy failures and they are many. That being said, thats doesn't tell me these newly elected Republicans were sent to DC to be Obama's yes men and cave into his wishes but rather to fight him and reverse the direction of the country. THATs going to provide fantastic political drama.

Archived