If you want things to get better.....

AU80cruiser

Does anyone know what time the game starts? It should be on TV. I live too far away, and can no longer drive a vehicle except for my 1992 Club Cart that I am in the process of turning it into a street legal high speed buggy.

Does anyone know what time the game starts? It should be on TV. I live too far away, and can no longer drive a vehicle except for my 1992 Club Cart that I am in the process of turning it into a street legal high speed buggy.

6:00 CST on ESPNU.

I expect there to be 80,000.

Not after TAMU and definitely not after Georgia...Not because this is a fairweather fanbase but because those are two soul crushing Ls back to backs, AFTER BEING IN THE TOP 3 IN THE NATION. If Alabama had one more regular season game after the OU game, I'm sure they'd have been pretty similar. But this is senior day, so 80,000 might be a better estimate.

Announced crowd will probably be higher than the actual number of seats occupied but there might be more folks there than some of you think.

I hope the projected number is correct because we will have a recruit or two that is crucial to catching the football at this game....atleast I hope they make the trip. Jeremy Johnson should get some significant playing time to showcase our offense for next year.

Our current players need all the support they can get heading into the iron bowl.

I'll be there!

Not after TAMU and definitely not after Georgia...Not because this is a fairweather fanbase but because those are two soul crushing Ls back to backs, AFTER BEING IN THE TOP 3 IN THE NATION. If Alabama had one more regular season game after the OU game, I'm sure they'd have been pretty similar. But this is senior day, so 80,000 might be a better estimate.

Please re-read what you wrote. 80,000 sounds a little high to you so you'll say 80,000?

I'm curious...do you feel compelled to reply at least twice to every topic on this board? If so, I think I speak for just about everyone else when I say "DON'T".

Please re-read what you wrote. 80,000 sounds a little high to you so you'll say 80,000?

I'm curious...do you feel compelled to reply at least twice to every topic on this board? If so, I think I speak for just about everyone else when I say "DON'T".

I support this post.

I have faith in this team. We all should have faith in this team. Even the best of the best teams have slumps here and there. We can win the bammer game, but it will take a team effort giving 110%. Winning this game will make this season a special one to remember how we overcame the odds and finished the season on a super-high note. A 10-3 season would be a great recruiting tool and would have Saban and company pulling their hair out.

Archived