Early Bowl Projections

AU-HANDLEY-TIGER

I'm hoping for the Music City Bowl since my family has wanted to visit Nashville. I hope it's not Louisville though considering we open up with them next year.

In related news, what's the best way to purchase tickets? Through the university?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest info has Auburn vs Notre Dame in the Taxslayer Bowl , me likey

I'd love that! :thumbsup:/>

agree...best bowl outcome I could imagine...and would not matter to me which bowl / city it is played in. This game would draw a lot of attention. ..and our offense against VanGorder....that would be cool.

agree...best bowl outcome I could imagine...and would not matter to me which bowl / city it is played in. This game would draw a lot of attention. ..and our offense against VanGorder....that would be cool.

It would be one of the most intriguing matchups. Would likely be a sellout and have good ratings.

It would be one of the most intriguing matchups. Would likely be a sellout and have good ratings.

Van should do better than usual against us cause he is familiar with our o but I'd still take us all day over nd. Best case bowl for us. We are 4-2 in that bowl all-time, most appearances of any bowl and tied for most wins in auburn history. Btw, it used to be the gator bowl if anyone was wondering.

Van should do better than usual against us cause he is familiar with our o but I'd still take us all day over nd. Best case bowl for us. We are 4-2 in that bowl all-time, most appearances of any bowl and tied for most wins in auburn history. Btw, it used to be the gator bowl if anyone was wondering.

Well he didn't work with Gus so I don't know how much of the offense he knows.

Upon further review, I'd bet against an Auburn/Notre Dame match-up in the Taxslayer Bowl:

"The TaxSlayer Bowl (formerly the Gator Bowl) is technically an option, although that would require the Music City to pass on the Irish."

Belk and Music City are more likely options.

Derp, I forgot that. Probably because I try to black out 2012 in my mind...

Derp, I forgot that. Probably because I try to black out 2012 in my mind...

Yep...bet VG could put a halt to Lefty and the Va Tech offense.....well come to think of it, just about everyone has put a stop to Lefty's offense....

I would love to see Auburn and ND in Nashville. Just a short 2 hour drive for me. I can even shack up with a buddy that lives just outside Nashville.

Man, i have already paid for 4 tickets and parking. I'm going to that game no matter who is in it. I'm praying it's AUBURN.

After seeing Clemson obliterate a South Carolina team that we barely sneaked by, I'm not too fond of playing them right now.

USCe was a damaged team by the end of the season...no depth, injuries, etc. Hard to draw any conclusions IMO...but I agree, don't want to see them again ....but I don't fear their defense and with Watson out, their QB is not much of a threat.

Watson wasn't out he played and played quite well against south c. I don't care who play I just want to win and go into next year on a good note

Archived