Early Bowl Projections

AU-HANDLEY-TIGER

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Who cares. The only good thing about a bowl game this year is if we hire a new DC. A bowl game may give him a little extra coaching time before next year. Outside of that, the seniors get one last game to enjoy which they deserve, but they will all be gone next year. If we don't fire EJ, then more time for him to destroy our defensive motivation is the last thing we need. In fact, if he hangs around we are probably better off just taking all the good players on D and letting them practice with offense. No sense in wasting time being taught more bad fundamentals and habits on D. Just go all out for offense and try to score 70 every game because we are going to need to ;D

Well whichever it is, it's time to start working toward next year and give the younger players, especially in the secondary a good amount of work in practice.

Agreed. I just went to the Rivals commits of 2014, and I forgot how many DB's we signed. At least we have some 4* guys for next year.

Would love to get FSU after Ga Tech beats them.

They'd still get one of the bigger bowls like the cotton maybe. They won't pair them up against a 4 loss team

Yeah, you're probably right. But I'd still love to see it. Notre Dame would be fun. So would Michigan State. Arizona State might be interesting, too.

Would love to play Notre Dame for the very first time.

So would I. That would be fun.

Id like to see us beat up texas but nd could be fun too. What bowl would we see them in?

I've been hearing either the Outback Bowl, Tax Slayer Bowl, and the Music City Bowl. The latest thing I've heard was the Music City Bowl against Louisville.

I've been hearing either the Outback Bowl, Tax Slayer Bowl, and the Music City Bowl. The latest thing I've heard was the Music City Bowl against Louisville.

I wouldn't mind Nashville as such but playing them in the bowl game and then to start the season is not that appealing. I wonder how well ticket sales would be to that game?

We start next year with them. I doubt either fan base would want this.

I hope not Louisville. Seems we are not capable of covering elite receivers wearing the #9

We start next year with them. I doubt either fan base would want this.

Agreed, I do not want to play Louisville for that exact reason.

Well whichever it is, it's time to start working toward next year and give the younger players, especially in the secondary a good amount of work in practice.

Agreed. I just went to the Rivals commits of 2014, and I forgot how many DB's we signed. At least we have some 4* guys for next year.

We had seven 4-stars in the DB playing rotation this year. A damn lot of good it did us.

Our defensive problem is not recruiting, nor is it talent. It is coaching.

So who plans to go to the bowl game and when can we get tickets?

Archived