final 4 ... ugggggg

Butthead

only way i could hate the final 4 more, would be to replace the ducks with ND.

can you imagine being around the turd/osu game -- both have the most arrogant fans on the planet.

ugggg.

I'm pulling hard for Oregon to win it all now. They've never really bothered me and I think they're a solid team with the best player in the country. I can't stand UAT for every reason. Jimbo Fisher and Jameis Winston are terrible human beings. And Ohio State...meh. Go ducks.

I'm pulling hard for Oregon to win it all now. They've never really bothered me and I think they're a solid team with the best player in the country. I can't stand UAT for every reason. Jimbo Fisher and Jameis Winston are terrible human beings. And Ohio State...meh. Go ducks.

This is the definitely the lesser of the evils, and Mariotta is the anti Jameis, but so is Sims. Sims is the only person on bama, I like and respect.

This is the definitely the lesser of the evils, and Mariotta is the anti Jameis, but so is Sims. Sims is the only person on bama, I like and respect.

Re Sims: true...he's kept his mouth shut, played good ball when he had to and put the designated starter and Heisman candidate on the bench from day one...gotta admire that at least.

Sims and Cooper as individuals. Good guys.

GO DUCKS! But....if Ohio State were to pull the upset I wouldn't complain.

Archived