Welcome back Coach Will Muschamp

bikeriderga

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They locked our thread. So much work went inti that thread. So many terrible jokes and bad reference. I think we should have it pinned. Im going to miss it

May get moved to the classics forum, patience.

They locked our thread. So much work went inti that thread. So many terrible jokes and bad reference. I think we should have it pinned. Im going to miss it

Oooooooooh Yeah!

Well, I'm glad the opening is filled but not thrilled with the hire. If Muschamp can improve this defense, then I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, but I'm just not sold on Muschamp like the majority of you are. We will all see what we are on defense and make a judgement from there.

Well, I'm glad the opening is filled but not thrilled with the hire. If Muschamp can improve this defense, then I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, but I'm just not sold on Muschamp like the majority of you are. We will all see what we are on defense and make a judgement from there.

Geez

He's waaaaaay better than the previous coach.

Booger on SECNetwork says T-rob hanging back at UF?

Brody @Brody_IAKOW 3h3 hours ago

"@SECbooger: T Rob is staying at Florida even though Muschamp is the new DC at Auburn #gators He loves being in Florida" @ThomasGoldkamp

In my opinion, his name in recruiting is worth any reservations I have about his coordinating ability (of which there are very few)

Archived