***Outback Bowl - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick of the "Marshall will make a great 3rd NFL quarterback" crap. Seems quite back handed,

to be honest. Nick does not have great accuracy, especially on the timing routes.

I'm well aware that Nick isn't prime NFL talent but they keep saying the same stuff over and over. Shoddy announcing.

Is Millen being a comedian now? HA!

If anyone relies on Millen's analysis they don't watch the NFL. He was one of the most unsuccessful GM's in NFL history. Extremely bad for the Lions, just ask em.

I hope Nick proves that jerk Millen wrong a hundred times over in the NFL.

Didn't he just say Nick would be a starter in the NFL?

Am I getting the wrong announcer?he

No. He said he WON"T be a starter....said he'd be second but would get to play some. I want Nick to make him eat those words. Millen makes me sick.

My bad. Thought I heard that going to the commercial.

No problem! I just hope Nick surprises everybody but AU fans...

What the hell??? I'm not calling out players by name, but I would be ashamed of myself if I'm an Auburn defensive player right now. This is CUSA defense, at best!

If we score again onside kick, I dont think we can stop them

we will not stop them until they throw the ball

Which they wont, they don't have to right now

Sick of the "Marshall will make a great 3rd NFL quarterback" crap. Seems quite back handed,

to be honest. Nick does not have great accuracy, especially on the timing routes.

I'm well aware that Nick isn't prime NFL talent but they keep saying the same stuff over and over. Shoddy announcing.

It's ESPN. What do you expect?

Archived