Gary Patterson example

slipadeedoodah

I'm a little surprised at how quickly people bail after a mediocre season.Gus doesn't even get paid as much as SumLin and we still had a better season than they did. TCU went 4-8 last year. Had they fired Patterson they would never be where they are now. All I'm saying is... you guys are dumb.

I'm a little surprised at how quickly people bail after a mediocre season.Gus doesn't even get paid as much as SumLin and we still had a better season than they did. TCU went 4-8 last year. Had they fired Patterson they would never be where they are now. All I'm saying is... you guys are dumb.

Nobody is bailing. It is a legitimate question why Gus makes some very stupid play calls in special situations. IT is not the total offensive package but stuff like we saw today on the redzone. It doesn't mean that he is not a good coach. Nobody said fire him. Goodness. That is what is wrong with this generation. If you question anything, it is unfair. Grow up man.

We were 1 good defense away from playing for the NC this season.

Like it or not, the buck stops with him. If the team performs well, he gets the credit. If they don't, he gets the blame.

Feel free to reference this post next time you are uncertain about how the way things work.

We were 1 good defense away from playing for the NC this season.

Winner! You hit the nail on the head. When u score 44 or 31 points in a game, you should be winning. Offense is not our issue and never will be under Gus.

Archived