Micheal Barrow Candidate to Join Staff at AU

autigeremt

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random question... Is Barrow clear of all of the investigation worthy crap that went on down in Miami?

He was coaching at the U until this past August..........so I would think that that is not a concern.

Just hire Spikes as the pre game speaker for the year / ball boy. He can hang around and the coachs can make sure he does not rip anyones head off on accident before they give him a shot as LB coach.

So is he signed up yet or not?

Tuesday is my guess as to when it'll be announced, contact period starts back on Wednesday so it'll be nice to have some momentum during the most important time of recruiting. We definitely need a strong finish.

Random question... Is Barrow clear of all of the investigation worthy crap that went on down in Miami?

I just rewatched The U: Part II last night, and after so doing, my impression is that if he was allowed to stay on staff in the aftermath, that's a strong indication that he'd kept his nose clean.

3357656.jpg

Only one guy noticed the photographer?

We need an LB coach with that kind of awareness! Also, is it just me, or does it look like Garner just said something about Muschamp's Mama? :-)

Yeah Barrow definitely seems to have his "head on a swivel"! And CWM almost always looks like somebody just said something about his momma...

I just rewatched The U: Part II last night, and after so doing, my impression is that if he was allowed to stay on staff in the aftermath, that's a strong indication that he'd kept his nose clean.

I don't recall him ever being implicated in any of that.

Barrow and Shannon where clean. And I actually have more respect for them because it's one thing to say what you would do but when the opportunity was there in their face and other coaches from different sports and the administration of the school itself was taking money they still wouldn't. That says alot about their character

Barrow and Shannon where clean. And I actually have more respect for them because it's one thing to say what you would do but when the opportunity was there in their face and other coaches from different sports and the administration of the school itself was taking money they still wouldn't. That says alot about their character

Indeed it does. It's easy to just go along with it and compromise. I imagine there was some pressure applied to them to get them to be a part of it. I really hope the deal with Barrow gets done.

No kidding, if the deal may not happen then how could you possibly know when the announcement would be?

I think most people think it will happen right before, or the day of, the dead period ends. I think we will move on to another person if Barrow doesn't pull the trigger. We have a lot of studs coming in the 16th. I am quite sure that Gus would like to have his staff put together for that.

PM thinks it will be announced soon, but he also doesn't think it's a done deal yet.

Professional double speak. Not a done deal but could be announced soon? Lmao

if one of us came on this board and posted that, chimes and a few others would be ridiculing that person.

PM thinks it will be announced soon, but he also doesn't think it's a done deal yet.

if one of us came on this board and posted that, chimes and a few others would be ridiculing that person.

And rightfully so.

wde

And rightfully so.

wde

I don't see any of the same type of those statements directed at PM. I have seen one sort of. The usual gang is strangely silent here. Double standard much?

love to have this guy. He could play and I think he can coach and anyone that that recruit the fertile grounds of South Florida should be well appreciated by all fans that want great talent on their side.

Archived