Micheal Barrow Candidate to Join Staff at AU

autigeremt

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to have those young LB's and DE's that Ohio State has.

I don't think we're allowed to hire them.

Glad Chimes isn't taking the bait. Maybe we'll actually get back to talking about Barrow (or barbecue).

I was going to until I read this. I had a real zinger locked and loaded. Look at you, Britt. Making me be the bigger man...

There must have been nothing to the rumor Muschamp hiring Barrow.

I'm pretty sure when the photo got circulated the rumor was more than started...

It just was not a good fit. That's what someone posted that very same day. Will brought him in to see how the group could fit and apparently wanted to go in a different direction.

Well there wasn't much mentioned after that picture was posted on here. Maybe it was just a smoke screen.

It wasn't. I don't think, a smoke screen. He had genuine interest. Auburn had genuine interest. He was the first choice. I just think he was unable to do it because of the issue of his mom and her health.

What an abysmal hire...

Not sure why you'd say this, but regardless, adding Coach O gives them a great coach and recruiter. Thinking he and Les will be great drinking buddies!

What an abysmal hire...

Not sure why you'd say this, but regardless, adding Coach O gives them a great coach and recruiter. Thinking he and Les will be great drinking buddies!

Steele is not who I would want as a DC. Going from Chavis to Steele is a downgrade, but whatever.

What an abysmal hire...

Steele is not who I would want as a DC. Going from Chavis to Steele is a downgrade, but whatever.

Its not like they thought they'll lose Chavis, they thought undercutting him would work and it didn't. They couldn't land Smart and there wasn't too many more viable options out there apparently

(although if they waited a lil while longer maybe they could've gotten Vic Fangio)

What an abysmal hire...

Its not like they thought they'll lose Chavis, they thought undercutting him would work and it didn't. They couldn't land Smart and there wasn't too many more viable options out there apparently

(although if they waited a lil while longer maybe they could've gotten Vic Fangio)

Still not who I'd want as a DC.

Archived