George Soros funded Ferguson riots

TheBlueVue

Does being this intellectually dishonest take effort or does it come naturally?

Ask the man in the mirror.

Then tell us the answer.

Ooh!

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Clever! :rolleyes:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ask the man in the mirror.

Then tell us the answer.

No you are! :Sing: What a childlike mind you have!

You see, if you ask the man in the mirror, you're speaking to YOURSELF....

Wasn't sure if you understood that point or not.

You see, if you ask the man in the mirror, you're speaking to YOURSELF....

Wasn't sure if you understood that point or not.

Yeah, we get it. :rolleyes:

I had hoped you were just pulling out 3rd grade level comebacks ironically. Now that I see you're serious, I'd recommend some new material. Go read some Oscar Wilde or something and work on that wit.

See EMT? This is what I'm talking about.this is what I'

Hope Homer is OK. Looks like he might have fallen out of his chair or something midsentence.

Hope Homer is OK. Looks like he might have fallen out of his chair or something midsentence.

Yeah. I'm a little worried about him.

LOL ! My laptop is at the compter doctor and I am working with an old Samsung phone. I'm terrible at texting. I make a lot of typos even when typing so I need edits.

It's frustrating for me as I take pride in my writing. So I will be out of character in that regard until sometime next week

LOL ! My laptop is at the compter doctor and I am working with an old Samsung phone. I'm terrible at texting. I make a lot of typos even when typing so I need edits.

It's frustrating for me as I take pride in my writing. So I will be out of character in that regard until sometime next week

Thank goodness. I was afraid you had "stroked out" in mid post. The typos and fragments are out of character. Glad to know it was the phone, the computer, and not you!

Timeout: I am the all time king of the fat fingered post, but when I am on my smartphone, it only gets worse. Old men and technology are a strange mix. Some autocorrect programs are of the devil.

Timeout: I am the all time king of the fat fingered post, but when I am on my smartphone, it only gets worse. Old men and technology are a strange mix. Some autocorrect programs are of the devil.

Ever since the last iOS update, my iPad, which is all I post on, has been pure evil. You should see some of the crap it generates.

That, and copypasta got a lot more difficult. It's maddening.

Archived