2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

Kerryon Johnson tweeted him and said he can't leave without committing. I know that doesn't mean much right now but definitely cool to see KJ actively recruiting for the good guys.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerryon Johnson tweeted him and said he can't leave without committing. I know that doesn't mean much right now but definitely cool to see KJ actively recruiting for the good guys.

Definitely !!^^^

Martez ivey @tezivey 4m

Taking my 1st official to auburn this week

Good deal. Is Chandler Cox expected as well?

Don't know. He said on the interview posted in his thread that his OV would be TAMU and he did not know if he would make the Arky game.

Would not MI's flight be reimbursed. CC would have to pay or drive. May not work out for him this weekend. Chandler probably preferred Martez wait for A&M game but for some reason AU was pushing to get that 1st OV from Ivey. Get him while he's warm to Auburn I guess. War Eagle Martez!!!!

Would not MI's flight be reimbursed. CC would have to pay or drive. May not work out for him this weekend. Chandler probably preferred Martez wait for A&M game but for some reason AU was pushing to get that 1st OV from Ivey. Get him while he's warm to Auburn I guess. War Eagle Martez!!!!

We don't know that Tez is flying in. Could be taking a car and AU paying for the gas.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Reply/Keith-Niebuhr-Reply-30592275

Cox says he will NOT be at Auburn this weekend.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Reply/Keith-Niebuhr-Reply-30594167

AUTiger12 said... (original post)

Cox not being there isn't good.

Keith said

Opposite.

We don't know that Tez is flying in. Could be taking a car and AU paying for the gas.

Would CC be allowed to ride with him then considering CC would be coming in on an unofficial visit instead of an OV?

If not, may have played into CC not joining

Would CC be allowed to ride with him then considering CC would be coming in on an unofficial visit instead of an OV?

If not, may have played into CC not joining

I have no clue.

I think it may be good for us to have MI without CC for the weekend. It will allow him to fall in love with Auburn for himself not because his best friend is committed. As soon as he gets home, CC can keep recruiting him.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Reply/Keith-Niebuhr-Reply-30592275

Cox says he will NOT be at Auburn this weekend.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Reply/Keith-Niebuhr-Reply-30594167

Keith said

Opposite.

I see this as a positive.

To me, this is CC being a good friend/teammate. This visit is for Mr. Ivey. It's his official visit to Auburn University, where he will be the center of attention. This is where the coaches will talk directly with him, and he will be on the side-line during a game between SEC W teams that are starting to build a little history between them. CC being there could take away from some of this, and I think he realizes that. That is all, nothing more.

Ivry can ride with Cox to AU as much as he wants to. They have a prior relationship. Trust me all of this has been cleared and handled by the coaches.

That does not answer the original question. It does not matter now since CC is not coming but the question was could a recruit UOVing ride witrh a recruit OVing. AU pays for all parts of an OV including transportation. Normally they are not supposed to pay for transportation for recruits on an UOV. Could be a very real reason why CC is not coming and a blessing in deisquise. Now if Ivey is flying then none of that matters.

I doubt we as fans need bother trying to find some angle to this- good or bad- that the primary parties involved haven't already considered. If it was best for Cox to join Ivey on the visit and he could have, then I'm sure he would have.

Keith said

Opposite.

Sorry if this was confusing so I will clarify. A random poster on AUC thought it was not good CC was not coming. Keith Niebuhr, a very good recruing analyst says its good CC is not coming. I should have just summed Keith's post in hindsight since the sole point of that part of the post was keith saying CC not visiting was good.

Ivry can ride with Cox to AU as much as he wants to. They have a prior relationship. Trust me all of this has been cleared and handled by the coaches.

That does not answer the original question. It does not matter now since CC is not coming but the question was could a recruit UOVing ride witrh a recruit OVing. AU pays for all parts of an OV including transportation. Normally they are not supposed to pay for transportation for recruits on an UOV. Could be a very real reason why CC is not coming and a blessing in deisquise. Now if Ivey is flying then none of that matters.

Well damn it I'm going to ride with Tez................................

j/k maybe

j/k maybe

Golf,

2 things:

1. I think you should ride with him. Maybe read him an AU story on the way.

2. Take his keys on e you get to AU and do t give them back till he commits.

All kidding aside, I rely like both Tez and CC. They will represent whatever school they go to extremely well.

j/k maybe

Golf,

2 things:

All kidding aside, I rely like both Tez and CC. They will represent whatever school they go to extremely well.

Accidentally drop him off at the Chi Omega Sorority House maybe? Accidentally of course.

j/k maybe

Golf,

2 things:

Accidentally drop him off at the Chi Omega Sorority House maybe? Accidentally of course.

Maybe I need to go then, for his moral support, ya know!!

Archived